JETS V TEXANS GAMEDAYYYYYYY THREAD GET UP COME ON

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You guys give a sh*t about me though. Which counts for something. 

Not really.

Is this a Jets game thread that I just logged into or is it a platform for a poster that posted every single throw from Mike Glennon and blows a QB we never had a chance to draft?

He actually just used the Jets/Texans game thread to post play by play commentary on the Browns game.

That is some odd sh*t that no one with forum authority wants to address because they don’t want to be too forceful with discipline, yet Villian is using that to his advantage.

he’s just trying to tick everyone off at this point. What an asshat.

Why would anyone here appreciate you doing this?

15 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

How good is Adams if this team consistently gives up 300 yards and multiple TDs through the air weekly?! He’s very solid but he’ll never live up to that lofty draft pick. It’s nearly impossible for him to. 

Our rocket scientist head coach put Claiborne 1-1 vs. Hopkins all night.  No matter how many times Hopkins beat him, Todd was like a rock out there, never budging from his fatally stupid defensive plan.  Adams can't do it by himself.  The other 10 guys have to do it too, plus the coaches have to have a lick of common sense in them, which they clearly don't.  Nothing new in that.

10 hours ago, prime21 said:

Ummmm. Did you watch the game?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile ap 

Yes I did. Adams was okay. Watson did just enough to win. Bowles as usual made bad decisions that hurt the team. The defense played well. Drops and penalties hurt them on both sides of the ball. Sam is starting to get it though which is all you can ask. It's a shame. This was another winnable game that got away from a team with no discipline.

Still too bad we didn't win. It would have been a great evening. Even with Sam's progress and a good team effort I wanted that W bad. For those fans who love to lose. The draft pick is inconsequential, we got our franchise Qb and Bowles will be fired even if we run the table. So rooting to lose is off the table. It always was. 

Archived