Biggest team need this off season?

Biggest Need  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Need

Just now, New York Mick said:

After watching that game I absolutely say a new coach and GM is the most important need. Not challenging the first down, single blocking Watt, single coverage if any on Hopkins and the play calling at the end. 

Bowles is an always has been the antithesis of belichick.

Bellichicks main mantra is we are not letting your best player bet you and we will do almost anything to not let that happen.  Bowles, never seems to so anything to try and shut down the other teams best players.  He just gets beat by them both by offense and defense

2 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Coaching followed by Bell, OL, WR, and Edge

This is the only answer. Get a new Head Coach, get weapons and protection for Sam, try your best to get some pressure off the edge. It's not going to happen all at once, the Jets aren't guaranteed to get a game breaking talent from the draft or free agency. But these are the priorities, clearly.

And boy the Jets really picked the s#itiest year to need a WR. 

2 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

This is the only answer. Get a new Head Coach, get weapons and protection for Sam, try your best to get some pressure off the edge. It's not going to happen all at once, the Jets aren't guaranteed to get a game breaking talent from the draft or free agency. But these are the priorities, clearly.

And boy the Jets really picked the s#itiest year to need a WR. 

Not the best year for OL either but there’s a few OTs and WRs worth a high pick. Out of all the years I really hope they can trade down. 

6 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Not one vote for edge so is it possible that edge isn’t the Jets biggest need and helping Darnold is? 

Defense is cool and all, but, man, I've been watching some putrid offensive football for close to a decade and it's very frustrating. Hell, even when the Jets do win, it's often a bore fest filled with both teams mostly sucking.

I mean, what's the point in having a "franchise" QB when you have an offensive line that has no dominant personnel, that can't be counted on to do the basic one-on-one blocking necessary to support a REAL NFL passing offense. I'm not saying we need Marvin Powell and Chris Ward, but can we at least get guys who can perform in the top 15? Can we get some WRs who can stay on the field? Who have SIZE and speed?!

And can we get some modern offensive philosophies? It shouldn't be a crime to have an offense that is POTENT. If the Jets are going to lose, can they lose 34-33, 42-37. Just give me some scores!! It shouldn't be the same predictable, unsophisticated, bore fest every game, should it?! Who really gives a sh*t about defense? Score the football!! Is this so difficult to understand??

• Upvote 1

I think a coach is most important, yet we’ve been talking about it all year and can’t come close to a consensus on even 1 or2 possible candidates that would appeal to us. Then,it’s like you guys said, bad year for WRs,  the top of the draft seems mostly defensive guys, nobody really jumps out to you in FA except Bell. I’m looking at what we have here. A team sitting in the 3rd spot,  a promising rookie QB with absolutely nobody else worth much on offense, a safety surrounded by some pretty good, but no other great players on defense. The closer you look, the more depressing this gets. We’ve seen other teams make quick turnarounds, but wow, we need help everywhere.

• Thumb Down 1
8 hours ago, Jets723 said:

Oline. Yes we need a top WR and RB but I felt the oline held us back especially in regard to Darnold. Between the lack of protection,penalties,inability to snap a ball cleanly that is our top priority

1 billion % right on. Who’s the best OL in the draft? That’s who we take. Period.