Biggest team need this off season?

New York Mick

Biggest Need  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Need

9 hours ago, phill1c said:

Defense is cool and all, but, man, I've been watching some putrid offensive football for close to a decade and it's very frustrating. Hell, even when the Jets do win, it's often a bore fest filled with both teams mostly sucking.

I mean, what's the point in having a "franchise" QB when you have an offensive line that has no dominant personnel, that can't be counted on to do the basic one-on-one blocking necessary to support a REAL NFL passing offense. I'm not saying we need Marvin Powell and Chris Ward, but can we at least get guys who can perform in the top 15? Can we get some WRs who can stay on the field? Who have SIZE and speed?!

And can we get some modern offensive philosophies? It shouldn't be a crime to have an offense that is POTENT. If the Jets are going to lose, can they lose 34-33, 42-37. Just give me some scores!! It shouldn't be the same predictable, unsophisticated, bore fest every game, should it?! Who really gives a sh*t about defense? Score the football!! Is this so difficult to understand??

Our wr's are pretty good. No #1 wr that will take over the game like Hopkins, but overall pretty good depth with Enunwa and Anderson.

In today’s NFL, offenses win games, defenses keep you in games. Jets need to go into the future with this in mind. No more defensive minded HC’s. I really envy teams with a HC with the Offense’s play card in his hands on the sideline.

5 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Most of these guys are 3s and 4s. The team needs a real number 1

Yeah no, Robby is at least a strong #2 to a very weak #1. Enunwa is definitely a #1 wr. Did you forget about last year and how Robby was going off with McCown at qb? Or when Enunwa was playing well with Fitztragic?

Enunwa is not a # anything. He's always injured...

I think you need to figure out how to get better athletes on the OL. It's just that simple. I lot of the reason for Enunwa's injuries is that the OL can't block long enough to employ a real passing offense. He's taking way too many hits by LBs and other bigs.

Archived