Sign in to follow this  
southparkcpa

Doug Middletown #36 with Charlotte Jets fans

Hey Southpark. I’m from Charlotte and watch games with the club a few times a year. We’ve met a few times in previous years. I noticed your absence for the Broncos & Vikings games this year. But I agree that the 2 young guys you mentioned are doing a great job. They definitely made us feel welcome, as we don’t attend every week.

Anyhow, I’m bummed that my son & I didn’t make it last night. But now that Darnold is giving us some hope, we’re looking forward to some games with the club next year.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

6 hours ago, kevin45 said:

Hey Southpark. I’m from Charlotte and watch games with the club a few times a year. We’ve met a few times in previous years. I noticed your absence for the Broncos & Vikings games this year. But I agree that the 2 young guys you mentioned are doing a great job. They definitely made us feel welcome, as we don’t attend every week.

Anyhow, I’m bummed that my son & I didn’t make it last night. But now that Darnold is giving us some hope, we’re looking forward to some games with the club next year.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah.. I have been much less active this year and last.  But it still fun .   Ill try to be there next week as well.