Patriots losing appreciation thread

Blackout

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Theres actually a thread about the Patriots losing a game when, in fact, they will still be in the playoffs and have only lost this much since 2009...and as in this much I mean 5 whole losses.

We'll take whatever we can get!

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Theres actually a thread about the Patriots losing a game when, in fact, they will still be in the playoffs and have only lost this much since 2009...and as in this much I mean 5 whole losses.

Yes. It doesn’t happen that often. They haven’t loss twice in a row in December since early 2000’s.

Maybe this time next year Sam gives us a big win against them. But, for now, I’m enjoying this shit. 

Feel free to use the other threads for topics you approve of or stay here and take it in. Delicious. 

38 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Patriots failed to close out the division. If Miami wins next week, Jets play at foxboro with the division crown at stake provided the fins take care of business.

I get what your saying but I can’t root for the dolphins

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. It doesn’t happen that often. They haven’t loss twice in a row in December since early 2000’s.

Maybe this time next year Sam gives us a big win against them. But, for now, I’m enjoying this sh*t. 

Feel free to use the other threads for topics you approve of or stay here and take it in. Delicious. 

I’ve skimmed thru the patriot forum once after a good Darnold performance to see if they were terrified. Turns out they have a 108 page thread called Jets Suck 2018 

lol

i just remember thinking “weirdos”. That’s why I said that. 

Understood though. Fair enough.‼️

Archived