So there was this guy at the game .......

Gas2No99

The combination of Zubaz pants and  the fact an on field $250+ Jersey of Buster Skrine was ordered, purchased, and worn in public had me aghast. 

Then again, I wrap the rejected tranny balls of a former Olympian on my feet. ?

5 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

The combination of Zubaz pants and  the fact an on field $250+ Jersey of Buster Skrine was ordered, purchased, and worn in public had me aghast. 

Jersey looks like its made in China a knock-off 

Only explanation is a family memeber. 

OT... But did you see the sneakers that one dude wore to the game......someone posted a picture. It was even more humiliating than someone wearing a Skrine jersey. 

I applaud him, he doesn't want the jersey everyone else wants.  When I was younger and used to wear jerseys I did the same thing.  I had a Brian Washington, a James Hasty, a Richie Anderson(got it in 1995 long before he had his lone pro bowl season in 2000), Leon Johnson,...  Funny story about the Leon jersey, I assumed no one else besides maybe his family would have a Leon jersey but there was a guy who used to sit in my section who had one.  The only other person I ever saw that had one. We both got them for the 1998 season when we changed to the current style of jersey.

Then again, I wrap the rejected tranny balls of a former Olympian on my feet. 

Maybe it was bought when we first signed him as a FA. If I were him I would remove the name. Then it becomes a Matt Snell. I always remove the name on my jersies anyway. What grown man wants another man’s name on his back?

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I applaud him, he doesn't want the jersey everyone else wants.  When I was younger and used to wear jerseys I did the same thing.  I had a Brian Washington, a James Hasty, a Richie Anderson(got it in 1995 long before he had his lone pro bowl season in 2000), Leon Johnson,...  Funny story about the Leon jersey, I assumed no one else besides maybe his family would have a Leon jersey but there was a guy who used to sit in my section who had one.  The only other person I ever saw that had one. We both got them for the 1998 season when we changed to the current style of jersey.

Funny

Had a Johnny Johnson and Kerry Rhodes jersey really thought he was gonna be a big player for us lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Rexorcism said:

Maybe it was bought when we first signed him as a FA. If I were him I would remove the name. Then it becomes a Matt Snell. I always remove the name on my jersies anyway. What grown man wants another man’s name on his back?

+1 Mine say Savage with the number 69 B)

2 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

+2, unless the name depicts something about the person wearing it, like a late 60's jersey with #32 

Never wore the colors except a hat because I refuse to waste good money on clothes. Those you get from others for XMas :). The wife tried to find someplace to make a #64 jersey for me as a gift with "Sufferin' Since" where the name would be but it is too many letters

An exception would be that I would buy and wear a JetsNation T-shirt for warmer games if they were made

12 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Almost as bad as the Sanchez wearing fans???

On 12/16/2018 at 10:45 PM, Gas2No99 said:

Via some websites in Hong Kong, that jersey cost $35. I'm sure some NFL Properties stooge would point out imperfections, but so what. And really to spend $250+ on a bib for beer and chicken wings is insane. 

Archived