Sign in to follow this  
kmnj

nobody wants to see this team

Rate this topic

I put my tickets on sale for the houston game-now I know the weather was not ideal but I offered my tickets up for sale for a 92% discount off of face value and they did not sell and I have very good seats-guess most figured it out-much easier to watch a bad team play from the comforts of your own home.

3 hours ago, kmnj said:

I put my tickets on sale for the houston game-now I know the weather was not ideal but I offered my tickets up for sale for a 92% discount off of face value and they did not sell and I have very good seats-guess most figured it out-much easier to watch a bad team play from the comforts of your own home.

That's insane. Tickets were as low as $7.

I would say donate them to anyone that can't use them. Or give them to me, I can always use extra tickets.  :)

34 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I would say donate them to anyone that can't use them. Or give them to me, I can always use extra tickets.  :)

I called and sent texts to tons of fans and just general football fans etc.... everybody said no and some said no with extreme prejudice lol

If mac is back-I am walking away before next season-would rather go on a nice vacation then have tickets to a team I cant even give away if I am unable to attend

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, Maxman said:

$44's the cheapest this week. Guess lots of Packer fans will be infesting the place.