What if Belichick and the Pats agree to part ways after the season?

Rhg1084

What if Bill realizes his run has come to and end with the pats and old man Brady. He takes a look down I95 and sees the immaculate 21 year old legend that he knows he can dominate the AFC east with for another 10 years. Does Bill make it up to the jets 20 years later and come run this franchise?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I thought of that. And think this could be it for BB in New England. But he’s not coming here. Too much water under the bridge. Maybe a franchise would offer him a piece of the team. Like the Bills just an example. 

What would your next move be if you’re Bill? Try to squeak out another SB with Brady? Stick around New England for the rebuild? Jump ship to a young and upcoming franchise (ie cle, Jets)???

Could he coach the jets next year?

It sounds crazy but if we know one thing about bellichek hes a spiteful man who loves to get revenge on anyone who crosses him.

Think about it.  Bob Kraft sided with the players over the coach when he shot down bellicheks request to trade brady and gronk.  You know its tearing him up inside.

Y stay in NE.  Your core of edelman, gronk and brady are ready to be put out to pastuere, there is no succesion plan in place.  NE is a rebuild project w/ little young talent and no future qb in place.

Y not align w/ a franchise that has a young qb in place, high draft picks and get to stick it to kraft and brady twice a year?  And no one will tell you who you can or cant trade.

Bellichek has been slighted and wil be out for revenge.  I will be the 1st one to say it.  Bill Bellichek will be the next HC of the NYJ.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It sounds crazy but if we know one thing about bellichek hes a spiteful man who loves to get revenge on anyone who crosses him.

Think about it.  Bob Kraft sided with the players over the coach when he shot down bellicheks request to trade brady and gronk.  You know its tearing him up inside.

Y stay in NE.  Your core of edelman, gronk and brady are ready to be put out to pastuere, there is no succesion plan in place.  NE is a rebuild project w/ little young talent.

Y not align w/ a franchise that has a young qb in place, high draft picks and get to stick it to kraft and brady twice a year?  And no one will tell you who you can or cant trade.

Bellichek has been slighted and wil be out for revenge.  I will be the 1st one to say it.  Bill Bellichek will be the next HC of the NYJ.

Why would you want the scum here? Like how could you even stomach it? Just curious. I absolutely couldn’t do it. He’s the enemy. F*ck that mumbling cheater. 

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

On the surface, I agree.  But if hes done w/ the pats and still wants to coach, where else can he get full control, a young franchise qb and a chance to stick it to his old boss who betrayed him?

Long shot but Browns?

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Y stay in NE.  Your core of edelman, gronk and brady are ready to be put out to pastuere, there is no succesion plan in place.  NE is a rebuild project w/ little young talent and no future qb in place.

Anyone find that napkin??

Think about it.  If Bellichek is done w/ the pats and still wants to coach, where can he get full control, a young franchise qb, a high draft pick he can trade down for multiple picks?

and stick it to his old boss who hes furious at.

If u look at the facts, as long as hes done w/ the pats and still wants to coach, I dont think its all that far fetched.

I would hire him then fire him on a napkin, f him the cheating scum what did he do different between the brown and the pats he learned to cheat. Even pats fans dont have a come back well it is accused or everyone was doing it, nope just them and Josh Brown and that is another piece of crap I dont want near this team

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Think about it.  If Bellichek is done w/ the pats and still wants to coach, where can he get full control, a young franchise qb, a high draft pick he can trade down for multiple picks?

It could happen one day, but not for us. He hates us with a burning passion, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual with the organization.

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

and stick it to his old boss who hes furious at.

If u look at the facts, as long as hes done w/ the pats and still wants to coach, I dont think its all that far fetched.

Full control.  So he can trade Darnold and Adams to the Pats for a bag of deflated balls as one last giant F-U to the Jets.  No thanks.

20 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

The NY Giants

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The giants is a terrible job.  Head case reciever, no qb.  And there is a new gm who just hired shermer.  There are going to fire their gm after 1 year?

No way.  Giants would be a terrible option for bellichek and not realistic cause bellichek would not have full control.

50 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I have to agree that this is a possibility although he would have to have really been screwed over by Kraft and the Pats to go as far as going to the Jets. Also Belichick would have to be GM and Head coach to go to Jets.  It would be a no-brainer for the Jets. If Belichick wants this to happen it would most likely happen. The balls in your court Bill!

Archived