Greedy Williams

bealeb319

IF the Jets decide to go Defense it HAS to be an Edge rusher.  That's the only pick on D that makes any sense in Round 1.  I'm still of the opinion that we should trade back, forgo a pick on D, and grab the best available OT or WR somewhere in the teens of Round 1 while accumulating a 2nd round pick.

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

IF the Jets decide to go Defense it HAS to be an Edge rusher.  That's the only pick on D that makes any sense in Round 1.  I'm still of the opinion that we should trade back, forgo a pick on D, and grab the best available OT or WR somewhere in the teens of Round 1 while accumulating a 2nd round pick.

Trade down the best move... if only I trusted Macc outside top 6 pick...

10 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Resign Mo. Then we can use that #1 pick on another area of need like pass rusher.   I think if Macc were to grab a D player with our 1st rounder he would get crucified. At least on here.

If I were in charge I would trade down and pick up extra draft choices.

BTW: Read a mock on Bleacher Report that had us taking Josh Allen at #3.

Archived