The penalties, Bowles sucks, and the refs suck thread

Dcat

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when no one respects your team. The officials can do whatever they want because the team has no ownership to put up any defense. The owner is across the ocean. The refs absolutely stole this game from the Jets and gifted it to Green Bay. and we all saw it coming. I have come to despise the National Football League. It has become nothing more than a game show played for ratings.

Thank you Todd Bowles for breaking another New York Jet record for futility. I'm ok with the loss, Sam played great despite these awful coaches. This guy has taken the mantel from Rich Kotite. Especially with the draft & free agent resources this guy has gotten for HIS DEFENSE. Just disgusting to watch. Stomach turning display of defense, just fire the guy and be done with it! Can't even look at him.

4 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

So many BS calls. This was not simple bias. Holding was blatant on most if not all Packers offensive plays.

This bullsh*t how do you think Aaron was able to score those touchdowns.

i don’t give a sh*t about the penalties but ******* call it both ways I’m sick of this sh*t

7 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Those penalties were bulls hit 

almost all the PI's were obvious and reasonable calls.  I don't know what you were watching.  This Bowles defense is just atrocious as are the defensive personnel Mac has brought in during his tenure.  No discipline on  a Bowles defense.  #92 gets ejected for punching a player?  I suppose you think that was BS too.   

You are seeing things through green colored lenses.  The Bowles defense is an ABOMINATION.  The only good thing out there today was Sam and thank God he played.  Will go a long way towards his development.  So you were wrong about that too.  In fact, is there anything you are ever correct about?

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

almost all the PI's were obvious and reasonable calls.  I don't know what you were watching.  This Bowles defense is just atrocious as are the defensive personnel Mac has brought in during his tenure.  No discipline on  a Bowles defense.  #92 gets ejected for punching a player?  I suppose you think that was BS too.   

You are seeing things through green colored lenses.  The Bowles defense iss an ABOMINATION.  The only good thing out there today was Sam and thank God he played.  Will go a long way towards his development.  So you were wrong about that too.  In fact, is there anything you are ever correct about?

The dbs grab and hold and their technique is shoddy.  

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

#33 doninated all day. hes our savior.

freaking guy was late to nearly every big Rodgers play.  We scrutinized him during the game. and took note of the times he took a terrible angle or got duped by the TE leaving the Packer WR wide open. He sucked out there today as did the entire defense.

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Hahaha typical blame the refs post.  How about blame Bates for playing it safe at the end of the 4th quarter instead of letting his young QB who played great today sling the ball and earn the win.  

It’s possible for two things to be at fault 

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

freaking guy was late to nearly every big Rodgers play.  We scrutinized him during the game. and took note of the times he took a terrible angle or got duped by the TE leaving the Packer WR wide open. He sucked out there today as did the entire defense.

Never makes plays that change games.  He is truly overrated, made the pro bowl on reputation, and by reputation I mean his LSU reputation.

Just now, Xtina said:

It’s possible for two things to be at fault 

The Jets can’t control the refs.  What they can control is the playcalling.  Complaining about the refs is useless and every team will go through bad games with refs.  Even with bad calls, we were in prime position to win this game and the coaching staff blew that.  Not the refs.  

Seriously? In overtime, when the PACKERS get called for a penalty and for some reason, out of nowhere they stop the game to see if there was a 12th man penalty on the previous play? Are you F*CKING KIDDING ME? 

And then throw flags on the Jets every single play until the Packers get rewarded with a first and goal? 

F*uck the NFL. That sh*t was so rigged today. Yeah, Bowles sucks and coached like the Coward he is, and it never should have gotten to that point, but FFS, man. How can you see refs do a review to LOOK for a penalty to call on the Jets and not know its rigged? LOL. If I was the HC of the NYJ, i would have needed to be physically removed from the field by security because I would have just followed that ref around calling him a cheating MF'er until they dragged me off. LOL

7 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Can't blame the Jets for many of those penalties.  

They were BS calls.

no, they werent.  At least the PIs were legit.  Convenient to blame the refs.  Blame the coaches and the players.  They put a completlely undisciplined defense out there.  I suppose the ejection was BS too?  LOL.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

The Jets can’t control the refs.  What they can control is the playcalling.  Complaining about the refs is useless and every team will go through bad games with refs.  Even with bad calls, we were in prime position to win this game and the coaching staff blew that.  Not the refs.  

Actually they can dispute bad calls - just like EVERY other team does. Rather than just laying down 

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

no, they werent.  At least the PIs were legit.  Convenient to blame the refs.  Blame the coaches and the players.  They put a completlely undisciplined defense out there.  I suppose the ejection was BS too?  LOL.

It’s not like this is the first time it’s happened.  Everyone saw this last week on national tv.  So it’s easier to keep calling penalties on the jets each time it happens.

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

No.

Many weren't.

I've never seen anything like that in my entire life. How are they allowed to use replay to call a penalty that wasn't called on the field? I wonder if the league comments on this but I highly doubt it.

Just now, Xtina said:

Actually they can dispute bad calls - just like EVERY other team does. Rather than just laying down 

Sure you can dispute bad calls.  Is that going to win us this game though?  No.  That’s my point.   All teams go through it at some point.  That’s not the main reason we lost this game.  They only have themselves to blame.  

Archived