The penalties, Bowles sucks, and the refs suck thread

Dcat

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, PS17 said:

Anyone see the phantom PI on Pittsburgh just now? Maybe the worst call I’ve ever seen.

If you're referring to Joe Haden towards the end of the game, he pulled the receiver by grabbing the front of his jersey... they kept replaying the play from the backside which didn't show the hold... it should have been called a hold rather than PI but either way it would have still been a 1st down.

7 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Hahaha typical blame the refs post.  How about blame Bates for playing it safe at the end of the 4th quarter instead of letting his young QB who played great today sling the ball and earn the win.  

Bates is just doing Bowles' bidding... Morton did different last year & it cost him his job... irony here is that this will cost Bates his job as well.

6 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

As PhilC pointed out above the NFL is fixed.  They pre determine winners based on viewing audiences and money wagered . Its all about the $$$$. This sport has become the WWE. 

It’s like the WWE but less entertaining 

6 minutes ago, jetsons said:

If you're referring to Joe Haden towards the end of the game, he pulled the receiver by grabbing the front of his jersey... they kept replaying the play from the backside which didn't show the hold... it should have been called a hold rather than PI but either way it would have still been a 1st down.

I saw that play it was the right call.  The Steelers are a team Vegas and the NFL usually favor in that case it was such a blatant holding by Haden Ray Charles would have seen it

21 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

You guys wonder why Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady get those 5-6 phantom PI calls per game or why Lebron James averages 1.5 fouls per game while Mitchell Robinson fouls out by the end of the third quarter?

F7CF5B09-6850-4A8D-A756-71872F486D4D.jpeg

164A948A-EA76-4A75-B4AE-D16AAFB89CCA.jpeg

So your point is Vegas fixed this game so Green Bay would cover the spread?

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

So your point is Vegas fixed this game so Green Bay would cover the spread?

Green Bay is one of the more loyal fanbases and travel well and sell a sh*t ton of merchandise . The NFL knows where its bread is buttered or better yet where its cheese is grated. 

4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I have NEVER witnessed a review to check for 12 men on the field.

This game is becoming roller derby and wrestling.

You just haven't learned to appreciate the nuance of an involved, thorough, precise, detailed, and committed  team of professional referees, the likes of which we were blessed to have witnessed on this day of bliss,  Have you. Come to think of it I haven't either.  

watching the game replay for the first time.. I thought the refs called generally everything ok (but not the Jamal Adams 4th quarter end zone TE jump ball pass interference.. very tough call on Buster in overtime.. Buster had his hands on the receiver but sketchy call..) not sure why we're throwing punches and getting thrown out of the game either..no excuse for that *rolls eyes*.  Could of used L. Williams this game...?

I think the Jets secondary/Defense lost this game.. Sam played very well.  

Amazing they lost the game with the score 35-30 with 3 minutes left ? 

also shout out to the last time we played with the home uniforms.

Sam-Darnold-net-worth-How-much-is-New-York-Jets-star-worth-How-much-is-he-he-paid-1552444.jpg

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I watched from home as well.  

Man, a lot of those PIs were incredibly questionable.  Adams in the end zone, the last one on Trumaine, Skrine had one that was just blanket coverage, I could go on.  

I hate Bowles as a Head Coach.  I have large issues with him and his issues with team discipline.  Today, some of those warts were there, but there were not enough legitimate, let alone ones that put GB in position to tie, and then win, this game.

This was called for PI and, ultimately, led to a TD for the Packers. 

That's a horsesh*t call and there were plenty more of that quality.  Darryl Roberts got robbed of a game sealing INT on the 2 point conversion for a phantom hold.  Even if he doesn't make it into the end zone on the return, no flag being thrown negates 2 points and Andre's return and Sam's drive is a game winner, not one that sends us to OT.

Great post. The Adams call was horrible, but I almost threw something at my tv on the Roberts play. I can’t believe this board didn’t/isn’t making so much more of it. Thought it’d be on of the main topics tonight.

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

This photo is all around hilarious.  Bowles looks like he’s going to throw a temper tantrum and cry.  The ref has a huge pimple in his mustache area.  Im not good with faces.  Who is that to the left of the ref because he looks like Luis Severino.  

DDAAE5C8-831F-4335-830A-6E4ECB8D1122.jpeg

I think its Herndon

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

This photo is all around hilarious.  Bowles looks like he’s going to throw a temper tantrum and cry.  The ref has a huge pimple in his mustache area.  Im not good with faces.  Who is that to the left of the ref because he looks like Luis Severino.  

DDAAE5C8-831F-4335-830A-6E4ECB8D1122.jpeg

This photo is incredible. Bowles looks exactly how I felt when they called the pi on Jamal.

36 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Great post. The Adams call was horrible, but I almost threw something at my tv on the Roberts play. I can’t believe this board didn’t/isn’t making so much more of it. Thought it’d be on of the main topics tonight.

Agreed. If a Patriot or Steeler makes that play it's THE play of the season. Unreal. 

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I firmly disagree.  It was a floating desperation duck pass that had no chance of being caught by the receiver or Trumaine, and the push off was questionable, at best.

It was extremely ticky tacky flag and I've seen teams do far worse to us, this season, without a call being made. 

Minkah Firzpatrick practically tackled a Jet WR in the end zone. No call. 

The announcing team called it "great coverage". LOL

5 hours ago, YouPlay2Win said:

how about that 4th down TD an sneak. no way rodgers crosses the line . if anything it’s a fumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But no review. Thats only for checking if the Jets did something wrong on the previous play that went uncalled.....lol

Archived