Sign in to follow this  
TMAC

TODD BOWLES COWARD AND LOSER

Todd Bowles is a coward, a loser and a scumbag. He is a fraud and has no right to coach in the NFL. He's supposed to be a defensive coach.  His teams can't hold sh*t. What a disgrace.  Keep rooting for draft picks, losers and you will continue to lose as losers do. FU Johnsons.

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 5
  • Butt Fumble 16

A little strong with the French, here. No one is a scumbag. 

The fan base definitely has a loser mentality, but I'm not sure how much you can really blame people for that. 

Yeah don’t personally attack the guy.  He’s just a horrible head coach. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, talisaynon said:

He’s a piece of sh*t and I want him gone now

I want him gone now too, but that doesn’t mean he’s a POS, seems like a good dude. Happens, HC in NFL is hard, it’s why there are so few good at it.

• Upvote 3

Bowles says he is pissed off.  I would be too if I knew I wouldn’t be coaching this team in another week.  

• Upvote 1

He is a coward, though.  I am so sick of this clock management and trying to run out the clock when we have a HOF Qb on the other side of the field.

• Upvote 5
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

If Bowles is this bad as a defensive coach, I wonder what will happen once we get an offensive minded coach! :-) 

Seriously though, just one more game fellas. Black Monday is not far away. 

• Upvote 1

I guess accepting loss after loss after loss decade in and decade out is the mature thing to do, Grandy. Stay mature, loser.

• Haha 1
  • Butt Fumble 8

7 minutes ago, TMAC said:

I guess accepting loss after loss after loss decade in and decade out is the mature thing to do, Grandy. Stay mature, loser.

I'm very sorry that winning a meaningless game today meant so much to you. 

All I cared about today was seeing Darnold play well and he looked great. The Jets future looks brighter than it has in a long time. 

• Upvote 2

Bowles (like most defensive HCs) just can’t shake the defensive bias. Go up two scores? Time to stop doing what’s been working on offensive, crawl into a hole and trust the defense! Darnold looks great though 

There is absolutely no evidence that Bowles is a good guy. Myth and urban legend 

• Upvote 1

Instead of letting the O win the game by pushing the dagger in deeper and twisting the knife when the jet had a double digits lead he turtled up and put 100% of the pressure on the D to win the game.

Nice man, terrible head football coach.

• Upvote 2

Look, Bowles is overmatched, stubbornly conservative, and refuses to get better at his job. He’s a stupendously bad head coach. 

That being said, he has no business coaching out there when his organization leaks at the bye week that he’s getting fired. It is classless as **** to ring a guy out like that to dry and then to leak that the reason is they believe his staff is so incompetent they don’t trust a guy to even interim. 

11 minutes ago, Xtina said:

There is absolutely no evidence that Bowles is a good guy. Myth and urban legend 

it really is..

hell, he might actually be a great guy or an awful human being..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Instead of letting the O win the game by pushing the dagger in deeper and twisting the knife when the jet had a double digits lead he turtled up and put 100% of the pressure on the D to win the game.

Nice man, terrible head football coach.

Your options are let the offense get a first down in four tries or let the best qb in the NFL have three minutes to score a touchdown against your porous defense who are tired. Really dumb that coaches are so terrified of having a fourth down llay they’d choose the latter. 

Todd Bowles erupts at refs after Jets’ choke job to Packers

December 23, 2018 | 5:36pm

Modal Trigger
Todd Bowles
Todd BowlesBill Kostroun

Todd Bowles didn’t go quietly in what is likely his final home game as Jets coach.

The usually stoic Bowles, who is expect to be fired at the end of the season, broke character at the postgame press conference when he took issue with the officiating in the Jets’ 44-38 overtime loss to the Packers at MetLife Stadium on Sunday.

“I thought we were playing two teams — the Packers and the striped shirts,” he said.

The Jets, who dropped to 4-11, allowed 24 points over the fourth quarter and overtime. They were called for 16 penalties in the game for a whopping 172 yards compared to 10 penalties for 86 yards for the Packers.

The biggest call came on Green Bay’s game-winning drive in overtime, when cornerback Trumaine Johnson was flagged for pass interference on a third-and-10 play from the Packers’ 40-yard line. It gave Green Bay the ball with a fresh set of downs at the Jets’ 27 and put Aaron Rodgers in position to eventually find Davante Adams for a 16-yard touchdown pass to end the game.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Scumbag? Come on. 

Haha, right? Good grief. 

Not going to complain about the loss because Darnold continued to show
his franchise QB ability.  But Bowles showed why he should be fired,
after the fake punt his strategy was moronic.  There was a facemask on
the McGuire run which gave the team a first down at midfield.  Then
he tried to drain the clock and have GB use their timeouts by running
the ball (which hadn't worked all day).  Taking the ball out of Darnold's
hands and thinking his defense was going to hold a 35-30 lead against
Rodgers.  Brilliant  

• Upvote 2

For all of you who are happy Sam played well in a loss, this is damaging our QB. He needs to develop a winners mentality. Do you have any idea what winning a game like this would have done for his confidence.  Right now he is sitting at his locker thinking WTF do i need to do to win in this league.

I really hope we light up the Pats the same as we did GB. This was a better defense than what Sam will see against the Pats. 

Oh yeah,  Todd Bowles sucks. With 3 minutes left instead of trying to get a first down he had GB burn all there TO and tjen inexplicably Darnold fired the ball into the ground stopping the clock. He woukd have been better off taking a knee and run the clock down more. I don't  know who was responsible  but i bet someone told Sam to throw the ball away if the screen oass was covered. Just horrible

• Like 2

Scumbag? Come on. 
That was my first thought lol. I feel like we need an hour of the site being down after each game so people can gather their thoughts and post a bit less rashly

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, talisaynon said:

He’s a piece of sh*t and I want him gone now

i wanted him gone after the browns game

15 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

It finally happened! After 4 years of “I got to look at the tape” post game press conferences, he finally showed some emotion...too late.

Yeah Bowles balls descended 1 game before he's getting canned how appropriate. 

3 hours ago, TMAC said:

Todd Bowles is a coward, a loser and a scumbag. He is a fraud and has no right to coach in the NFL. He's supposed to be a defensive coach.  His teams can't hold sh*t. What a disgrace.  Keep rooting for draft picks, losers and you will continue to lose as losers do. FU Johnsons.

Asked for a Playstation and getting an XBox huh.