No More Disrespect

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Lol, my bad.  Much respect on the Kung fu videos!

Paid big bucks for many. Was in a Kung fu video club where we traded and sold back and forth. Super fun! If interested and into these type of flicks feel free to PM me! Go Jets Go!!!!

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

agreed.  what he said before the season has no relevance whatsoever to now.  My complaint is not about his mouth (although I do wish he would STFU).  My complaint is his p-u-t-r-i-d performance against Green Bay.  He was crap out there on Sunday.  It was painful to watch and we scrutinized his activity on every defensive play that we could.  With all the wrong angles he was taking, I was confused in that I thought I was watching D. Lee out there.  And he constantly bit at any deception and Graham got him to follow each and every time allowing a WR to be free abd clear for Rodgers.  Just terrible.  One of his worst games of the year.  And there have been some good games... of course...don't get me wrong, but this past Sunday?  Yikes.  Hoping for better out of him with more consistency next year.  I'm not giving up on him, but for anyone to not admit how overhyped this guy is, they are either delusional, or just closing their eyes wishing for their hope to come true.  Denial is a terrible thing.

Near the end of the game, even the broadcast crew mentioned how poorly his day was .  Oh well. Just one game.  Let's hope for improvement in 2019 and beyond.  But for goodness sake, the overhype is absurd already.  Anyone with a shred of honesty in their bones would admit that Adams has not come close yet to living up to the hype.

Honest question. What were you saying when people posted basically what did in this thread, but about Darnold prior to his last 3 games? I’m willing to bet you thought they were clueless, and argued we should be patient because he was young, learning, and we should be glad we had a player like him on our team.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Honest question. What were you saying when people posted basically what you just did, but about Darnold prior to his last 3 games? I’m willing to bet you thought they were clueless, and argued we should be patient because he was young, learning, and we should be glad we had a player like him on our team.

very few people were posting anything like that.  Plus, sam is a rookie and Adams finishing a full 2nd year.  Apples & Oranges.  Fact: Adams sucked on Sunday.  Really sucked.  Fact: Adams is VASTLY overhyped and has not yet lived up to the hype.  Opinion: He better get better next season or the heat around these parts will get worse for him. There is nothing more that I'd like to be able to say "we lucky to have a guy like him on our team".  But I can't.  That would be a lie (presently).  But there is hope I guess.  But people strut around here like Adams is a god.  It's flat out stupid, considering the quality of his play.  Let's hope next season this becomes a moot point.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 2

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

very few people were posting anything like that.  Plus, sam is a rookie and Adams finishing a full 2nd year.  Apples & Oranges.  Fact: Adams sucked on Sunday.  Really sucked.  Fact: Adams is VASTLY overhyped and has not yet lived up to the hype.  Opinion: He better get better next season or the heat around these parts will get worse for him. There is nothing more that I'd like to be able to say "we lucky to have a guy like him on our team".  But I can't.  That would be a lie (presently).  But there is hope I guess.  But people strut around here like Adams is a god.  It's flat out stupid, considering the quality of his play.  Let's hope next season this becomes a moot point.

5 ? ???? Post

On 12/23/2018 at 6:39 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

"Does anyone realize how close the Jets were today?"

This is Jamal's tweet from prior to the season btw.

image.png.7f90899e6c30b6feb7c7e4ebd1aed401.png

With all the things you have to complain about that went wrong this season, it amazes me that you chose to start a thread based around a tweet from before the season from the best player on our team. What’s even more amazing is that the guy was saying he thought the team was close to getting respect. Well, the team didn’t, but he obviously did by getting voted to the Pro Bowl. But hey, a “poor performance” against the Packers brought you and some other haters out of the wood work real fast, huh?

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Wow. We’re going to have to simply agree to disagree. Our definitions  of “fact” and “opinion” are apparently two different things. I read your “facts” and only see opinions.  I fail to see any basis in fact there whatsoever. Sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

agreed.  what he said before the season has no relevance whatsoever to now.  My complaint is not about his mouth (although I do wish he would STFU).  My complaint is his p-u-t-r-i-d performance against Green Bay.  He was crap out there on Sunday.  It was painful to watch and we scrutinized his activity on every defensive play that we could.  With all the wrong angles he was taking, I was confused in that I thought I was watching D. Lee out there.  And he constantly bit at any deception and Graham got him to follow each and every time allowing a WR to be free abd clear for Rodgers.  Just terrible.  One of his worst games of the year.  And there have been some good games... of course...don't get me wrong, but this past Sunday?  Yikes.  Hoping for better out of him with more consistency next year.  I'm not giving up on him, but for anyone to not admit how overhyped this guy is, they are either delusional, or just closing their eyes wishing for their hope to come true.  Denial is a terrible thing.

Near the end of the game, even the broadcast crew mentioned how poorly his day was .  Oh well. Just one game.  Let's hope for improvement in 2019 and beyond.  But for goodness sake, the overhype is absurd already.  Anyone with a shred of honesty in their bones would admit that Adams has not come close yet to living up to the hype.

None of us know his assignment for these plays but I would take the bet that a safety(Mal) would be responsible for the TE(graham) rather than the WR who should prob have a CB covering them.  Graham was 3/4 for like 30 yds?  

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

It's amazing how much Jamal stuck up for Todd Bowles in comparison to how he absolutely hated Adam Gase. 

The real public enemy is still on our sidelines. His name is Adam Gase and CJ Mosley outright QUIT on him too. 

Jamal hated Adam Gase more than any Jet fan could ever personally dislike Adam Gase. Why? Because #33 had to practically live with that prick who wouldn't even address the team @ halftime inside the locker room. 

Adam Gase has ruined the Jets (Frank Gore hahaha).