JetsFanatic

Jets want Jim Harbaugh

9 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He is staying at Michigan so this is pointless to even discuss.

Lets talk about guys who are an actual options.

Very true

He has complete control and with Meyer gone he has a chance to get a hand up with recruitment. Plus he makes 7.5 mil a season in Michigan do you really think a few mil will matter when he has the power he has and the following? I would bet money that JH stays in Ann Arbor for the time being.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

That's why he changes jobs every 4 years.

Well then Michigan is taylor made for him. The players change every 4yrs.

JH has a golden future at U of M. No Meyer to interfere with recruitment and his resume would only be more impressive with a National Championship on it. JH will not be the NY Jets HC next year(after writing this expect the Jets to announce the hiring of JH soon lol).

1 hour ago, SpartanJet said:

Which will never happen.  He knows it.  scUM is a has been foortball power and most of their fans are walmart wolvies who have already turned on him.  The BIG10 can't compete with the southern football powers anyway except for Ohio State at times.

Believe me I am no fan of the Maise and Blue. They can't lose by enough on any given Saturday for me. I am speaking from their arrogant p.o.v and how they would look at the landscape. Living with an alumni gives me a look at this first hand. They view JH as the Man still and think he is going to lead them to the promised Land. You know like some view him around here.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company