JetsFanatic

Jets want Jim Harbaugh

15 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Why in the world would the Jets get an abrasive HC who doesn’t even run a modern college offense!!!

Good Grief!!!

Yea why on earth would the Jets get a HC that was robbed a SB by the NFL. What could they be thinking!

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We would have to give this guy near the same deal as chucky got and the same freedom.  No. Stay away from that kind of commitment.

Last 3 years Mac has led the his team to

5-11

5-11

4-12. 

Give Harbaugh the key to the city and as much control as he wants. Or would we rather see 

5-11   5-11   4-12 AGAIN 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hire Harbaugh and sign Kaep just to watch the local media lose their ever loving minds

If that were to happen, Woody would go from ambassador of the UK to manager of The Churchill Tavern.

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Those are not exclusive. 

I'm all  for dumping mac.  I am not for giving a coach a 10 year deal and let him chose all the players,  It never works unless the guy has already won something,

10 years? Total control? Never won anything? Who says these are the absolutes.  He would be by far the best choice for this undisciplined, chaotic, lost, misguided, waste of a franchise that’s out there. 

2 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

GOOD LORD NO!!

WHY NOT LORD !!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

I was actually thinking the same thing.  I struggle to believe Macc would try and get Harbaugh knowing he left San Fran because he wanted more control of the personnel. 

Hey, do you think Macc would be on board for a role of Head of Football operations or something like that?  Could we see an entire restructuring of the administration? 

More like Head of the Cafeteria 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

And you have no proof Harbaugh would be better than any of those 3 here.  You just want the big name. 

44-19 in the NFL. 5-3 in postseason. Harbaugh was an extremely successful coach during his tenure with the San Francisco 49ers. His resume says it all: Four seasons, three NFC Championship Games, one Super Bowl

What planet are you on?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company