JetsFanatic

Jets want Jim Harbaugh

22 minutes ago, choon328 said:

He also won 49 games in 4 years for a franchise that had won 48 games the previous 8 seasons combined and he completely changed the direction of Alex Smith's career. Before Harbaugh showed up Smith was a bust. Smith has gone on to have a pretty successful career. He would be a good guy to develop Darnold.

He also made Kaepernick look good.  After Harbaugh Left Kaepernick looked like Geno

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Johnson Brothers should just hand him this:

6D3CA786-F7CB-4D90-817D-F61F54B5A91B.jpeg

D447E22B-74F0-4256-A50A-48ACA439408F.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm the opposite.  Didn't want John.

Jim has an extensive history developing and coaching up not only QB's, but the whole team. 

After Rex and Todd this team needs a d-bag type who doesn't care about hurting players feelings and benching them if they're under performing.

This

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Boy, I cant wait for Harbaugh to bring his epic douchebagness and his antiquated "Smashmouth" Offensive system to the Jets and waste 3 years of Darnolds career before he runs back to the NCAA....

**** that. So stupid

You mean like how the wasted Alex Smiths career by turning him from a bust to a good player who almost got to a SB?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Niners had a great D  that he rode along with the flukey year from Kap. College successes mean absolutely nothing to me with their unlimited resources that are used to lure the best talent in the country. 

And that niners D stunk before he got there and it stunk after he left — with Mangini coaching btw

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Singletary turned around that D , Harbaugh inherited much of that after the Tomasula cup of tea. 

And what was Singletary’s record as HC?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

grooming Andrew Luck, turning around Alex Smiths career, making Colin Kap a flipping SB QB... 

THIS is the guy we should want.

Horrible track record with qbs

3 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

I don't care about the record he built that D.

E348F74C-47B2-49B5-B63B-865F19549AF4.jpeg.af8bdf42dceebdea2739c11207e54469.jpeg

1 minute ago, Pac said:

add lack of accountability, no killer instinct, constant miscommunication, no fear of repercussion for playing poorly.

Hey did you Dick Kotite built the 1998 AFCG team Parcells merely inherited it?

Just now, sourceworx said:

Isn't young enough. If he were under 35 then he'd be ok.

I think the whole nonsense about McVay being successful because he’s young got quiet

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sourceworx said:

I don't care about the 1-15 record. He built that team!!!

Kotite discovered Wayne Chrebet and drafted Keyshawn Johnson.  Those weasels Parcells and Belichick took his team to the AFCG

• Haha 1

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

Good analogy bringing in Harbaugh would be like when we brought back Fitzpatrick . Look he won last season he's the best option. 

Dude you are lost

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

He had an eye for talent. He just couldn't get them to win games.

The Macagnan lovers keep asking who should be the new GM

Well what about Kotite?

Just now, 14 in Green said:

Serious question. Have there been rumors leaked of us going after McCarthy, or has his name just come up in articles or on this board because he’s now available?

There are no real rumors because Todd Bowles is coming back next year

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

Yeah I'm lost . Oh look there's a "rumor" about a "name" HC we must have him at all costs. He won once in the NFL and had success at two of the biggest college football programs ,one with a generational talent at QB. 

It’s one thing to doubt the validity of this rumor it’s another thing to say he’s not at the very least a WAY better coach than we’ve had since Parcells

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

This is Harbaughs agent floating this.   He wants an extension from Michigan.  It’s page one out of the agents handbook.  These colleges panick when they hear their coach could leave. 

Probably.

supposedly Michigan just got the #1 ranked recruiting class in the Big 10.  Harbaugh ain’t leaving unless Woody offers $100 mil guaranteed plus part ownership 

6 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

That's why he changes jobs every 4 years.

After winning

Amazing how McCarthy and Harbaugh are both proven winners and oftense coaches but they suck let’s hire the Tennessee coordinator who barely beat a Todd Bowles D

• Upvote 2

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

Have you watched Michigan's offense ??.  Do you really think he's the answer in today's modern offensive NFL - I don't.

Hes playing with the talent he has his offenses looked good with Luck at Stanford

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company