Sign in to follow this  
kevin45

My Jerk Store Moment

9 minutes ago, kevin45 said:

I Was at the in laws for Christmas Eve. We took the kids to see a house in their neighborhood that was way over the top lit up. There were a bunch of other people checking it out too. I was wearing my jets Santa hat. Some guy says to me “takes a lot of guts to wear that hat in public.” I assumed what team this guy likes. It takes a special kind of douche bag to insult a guys football team on Christmas Eve in front of his kids. And I know of only 1 team breeds that type of jerk. But I asked and he replied the patriots. I immediately covered my face and asked him to to stop secretly video taping me. Then I told him that the beer in his hand looked like it was flat and if he needed me to pump it up. I know, not the greatest comebacks. But I was on the spot and it got a chuckle from the crowd. Then he said “pats have won 10 division championships in a row.”

I walked away. But a few minutes later it came to me. I should have said “yeah so did lance Armstrong.” I went back to look for him, but he was gone. I think this is going to haunt me for awhile. Anyhow, merry Christmas everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Don't worry in a few years douche bags like him will be Chargers or Chiefs or whatever team is winning fans. 

I remember seeing games on TV at Sullivan stadium where you could literally count the Pats fans, it will go back to that once the NFL's golden goose retires. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Good for you for keeping your composure. Pats fans are garbage people. My go-to with them is to say, “Congratulations. You’re the Barry Bonds of football.” It’s quick, it’s cutting, it takes them a few seconds to process, and it also hurts them because 97% of Pats fans are huge racists and comparing them to the black dude who took the home run title from Maris instinctively infuriates them.

I live in NE and I am so tired of the 'my team didn't cheat' and the 'if you aren't cheating, you aren't trying hard enough' and the 'i have always been a pats fan' (i remember watching jets games in an empty Sullivan Stadium). They suck as a fan base, but to label them all (or 97%) racists is just ridiculous. I guess it is okay that most Pats fans think Jet fans are low class losers. 

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Good for you for keeping your composure. Pats fans are garbage people. My go-to with them is to say, “Congratulations. You’re the Barry Bonds of football.” It’s quick, it’s cutting, it takes them a few seconds to process, and it also hurts them because 97% of Pats fans are huge racists and comparing them to the black dude who took the home run title from Maris instinctively infuriates them.

Pats fan couldn’t handle being Jet fans. It take strong/dedicated individuals to root for this trash franchise. Front running douche bags like Pat fans don’t know what being a fan is. We are REAL fans so F him. He should have sodomized him with a giant candy cane in front of everyone. 

• Upvote 3
  • Butt Fumble 1

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Pats fan couldn’t handle being Jet fans. It take strong/dedicated individuals to root for this trash franchise. Front running douche bags like Pat fans don’t know what being a fan is. We are REAL fans so F him. He should have sodomized him with a giant candy cane in front of everyone. 

Yeah but why give him pleasure , he'd probably enjoy it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Sounds like you guys are a little sensitive. Dude, don't let that get under your skin, it's just good-natured jabbing. Forms bonds. 

Hell, I often greet my best friend with, "you got a little dirt on your hat," while pointing to the Red Sox logo. 

• Upvote 2

And all I wanted for Christmas was a worldstar video of two grown men wrestling through a Christmas display while one of their wives wails off camera “oohhh Gawd, no Dooonnnniiie!”

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

He should have sodomized him with a giant candy cane in front of everyone. 

Today you earned the former half of your user name 

• Haha 3

Always think asterisk with the cheaters 

It kills them inside 

I am fine giving crap to a Pats fan; they suck - including my future 'my team never cheated' brother-in-law :-).

The racist comments and the gay comments are over the top for me. Guess living in a true blue state so long has thinned my skin to that kind of stuff...

Happy Holidays - or in a less PC fashion - Merry X-mas.

Too bad there were no elevator buttons for you to push. 

If this was a pats fan in the tristate area saying this, he deserved a punch in the mouth 

• Upvote 1

Thursday Night at a big box home improvement store a guy says to me the Jets are they a football team (me wearing a Jets hat) I say excuse me if i wanted your opinion i would beat it out of you. He replies my team is the Patriots and I say I knew that from your attitude and disgust over the demise thats on in NE looking forward to enjoy the Jets owning the AFC East for years like you did and isn't it great father time is catching up with Tom Brady.. Merry Christmas 

My wife looked at me and said why do you have to even acknowledge people like that. I said its because its who I am I fear no one i'm a Jets fan win or lose, thats my team. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Life would be oh so much simpler to be a Bills fan and jump off winnebagos onto tables and break our legs.

Or to be a Fins fan that gives up a fishing trip to the keys to watch ryan tanehill throw for 140 yards with 2 picks in the mauling humidity.

• Upvote 2

@kevin45 you went out on top first two lines were fire. The loop back would’ve made you look petty. You won. Congrats.

• Upvote 2

Sooo you’ve Been a fan since 2001 always works for me.  Most pats fans don’t even know who Steve Grogan is. 

• Upvote 2

My ex brother in law is a Pat's fan. Used to listen to his bullsh*t and ignore him. Used to piss him off when I didn't acknowledge his existence.  When my sister finally divorced his sorry butt he had the misfortune of coming into Cooper's ale House in the old neighborhood. Seems like he had a little accident and fell on his face a few times outside. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

20 hours ago, kevin45 said:

I Was at the in laws for Christmas Eve. We took the kids to see a house in their neighborhood that was way over the top lit up. There were a bunch of other people checking it out too. I was wearing my jets Santa hat. Some guy says to me “takes a lot of guts to wear that hat in public.” I assumed what team this guy likes. It takes a special kind of douche bag to insult a guys football team on Christmas Eve in front of his kids. And I know of only 1 team breeds that type of jerk. But I asked and he replied the patriots. I immediately covered my face and asked him to to stop secretly video taping me. Then I told him that the beer in his hand looked like it was flat and if he needed me to pump it up. I know, not the greatest comebacks. But I was on the spot and it got a chuckle from the crowd. Then he said “pats have won 10 division championships in a row.”

I walked away. But a few minutes later it came to me. I should have said “yeah so did lance Armstrong.” I went back to look for him, but he was gone. I think this is going to haunt me for awhile. Anyhow, merry Christmas everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I would've gone with something like "I admire how much courage it takes for a Patriots' fan to wear their gear in public.  It takes real guts to be a fan of theirs these days".  Obviously in a mocking reverent tone.