NFL Live

Mo Lew

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

That's ALL on Bowles. You have a kid who was by all accounts the best football player in his peer group since he was 10. He's been to EVERY QB camp for 10 years, probably 2-3 times every year and been groomed for this. Im certain there is NOTHING Bates can tell this kid he hasn't heard by age 15.  But that is a BOWLES coach.  Bowles is the Woolworths of coaching.

I can't believe how many players over his 4 seasons Bowles has lost control over. I think it's unprecedented. The latest is Trumaine Johnson. He's so obviously disinterested in contact, there are many, many DCs that would have sat him, no matter how much money he's making, which confirms Bowles was 100% on signing Tru & benching him is just one more strike against Todd Bowles and his buddy Kacey Rogers who have used 75% of the Jets assets on their terrible defense.

16 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I can't believe how many players over his 4 seasons Bowles has lost control over. I think it's unprecedented. The latest is Trumaine Johnson. He's so obviously disinterested in contact, there are many, many DCs that would have sat him, no matter how much money he's making, which confirms Bowles was 100% on signing Tru & benching him is just one more strike against Todd Bowles and his buddy Kacey Rogers who have used 75% of the Jets assets on their terrible defense.

We know the coaching is a problem but the players that have mailed it in at points throughout the season have pissed me off. Have some f*ckin pride and realize Bowles is gone next year and to make the most of it while building chemistry with your fellow teammates/core that will still be here.

Bowles is a TERRIBLE leader but regardless of his inability to motivate/discipline, players need to stop being selfish b*tches. 

11 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

We know the coaching is a problem but the players that have mailed it in at points throughout the season have pissed me off. Have some f*ckin pride and realize Bowles is gone next year and to make the most of it while building chemistry with your fellow teammates/core that will still be here.

Bowles is a TERRIBLE leader but regardless of his inability to motivate/discipline, players need to stop being selfish b*tches. 

Coaches coach, and players play, coaches that allow players to dog it with no repurcussions have to be fired, period! The coaches job is to coach & MOTIVATE. 

Bill Parcells knew how to push players to play at their best. Some have it, some don't, after 4 years it's obvious Bowles doesn't fit the bill & learned nothing from working with Parcells. 

Archived