New Jersey?

batman10023

5 hours ago, batman10023 said:

i know there is a long thread on the new uniforms/jersey already but has anyone thought the following?:

what if the new jersey is actually them finally letting go of the long island crowd and going with a "New Jersey".  Like NJJ?

that would be funny and totally unexpected.  

New York has more marketing cachet. They wouldn't change it that way and injure the brand...even if they are an NJ team.

i know there is a long thread on the new uniforms/jersey already but has anyone thought the following?:

what if the new jersey is actually them finally letting go of the long island crowd and going with a "New Jersey".  Like NJJ?

that's not a "jersey" change.  That's a team name change.  Put down the eggnog Batman.  ?

Not for nothing dude but I mean, come on, the fact that you even pointed out that there is already a thread on, literally, the EXACT thing you posted about ? 

"I know there is already a place where everyone has been talking about the new uniforms all season long but my thought is so unique and more important than anything anyone else has said it needs it's own thread...  What if they changed the Jersey? Would be totally funny and unexpected"

Definitely deserved it's own thread. 

56 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Not for nothing dude but I mean, come on, the fact that you even pointed out that there is already a thread on, literally, the EXACT thing you posted about ? 

"I know there is already a place where everyone has been talking about the new uniforms all season long but my thought is so unique and more important than anything anyone else has said it needs it's own thread...  What if they changed the Jersey? Would be totally funny and unexpected"

Definitely deserved it's own thread. 

That thread was all about the uniforms and not the name change.  

Its not suppose to be important.   It’s week 17 of a four win season.   A slow day. 

Archived