2019 visiting fans

kevinc855

Ugh just checked the jets site...we are hosting Giants, cowboys, Steelers and I believe raiders. Each of those fan bases are well traveled and extremely annoying. 

On a poisitive note none of them are very good in my opinion and we get to watch the season 2 duel between mayfield and darnold when the browns come to town. 

12 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ugh just checked the jets site...we are hosting Giants, cowboys, Steelers and I believe raiders. Each of those fan bases are well traveled and extremely annoying. 

On a poisitive note none of them are very good in my opinion and we get to watch the season 2 duel between mayfield and darnold when the browns come to town. 

The Giants,Cowboys,  Steelers and Raiders (if we come in last) will be neutral site games. 

17 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

this part I am really looking forward to. I was a mayfield guy, love his play but hate his tude since he got in the league. I expected the good play and arrogance, just not the douchieness. 

in any event I do believe by then Sam should be pretty set in whatever offense we are running, adjusted to the speed of the game and have a better/healthier cast of characters to run with. The home crowd should be pretty live that day, I might have to fly in for that game.  

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

this part I am really looking forward to. I was a mayfield guy, love his play but hate his tude since he got in the league. I expected the good play and arrogance, just not the douchieness. 

in any event I do believe by then Sam should be pretty set in whatever offense we are running, adjusted to the speed of the game and have a better/healthier cast of characters to run with. The home crowd should be pretty live that day, I might have to fly in for that game.  

Could certainly see that game as one of the prime time slots on opening week.

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

Could certainly see that game as one of the prime time slots on opening week.

True. We are also due for Sunday night game. Considering how much they love putting the cowboys on Sunday night I could see us catching that slot too

Archived