Rhg1084

Jets job is the most desired job this offseason

43 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Ehh, I disagree. I think the Browns are #1. They are in a similar situation to us in regards to having that young franchise QB but they have a lot more talent on the roster outside of the QB & a ton of draft capital coming up. 

I'd put the Jets #2, Packers #3 (Rodgers) & then Ravens #4. The rest aren't nearly as desirable as the top 4. 

Yet, they are still the Browns and in Cleveland. That ought to count for something in a bad way. You want to live and work in Cleveland? I sure as hell don't.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

The NFL is different IMO. Why go to Green Bay? Why go the New England? Their teams play in the middle of nowhere. 

And we as Jets fans use the same reasoning as Browns fans would use - if you win here, you will be remembered forever. 

Green Bay at least has a storied franchise with a winning tradition and the fans are great.  New England is a beautiful area if you can get over being surrounded by mass holes and the * appended to their franchise.  Whereas, Cleveland is.... Is there any redeeming value to Cleveland? People will remember you for winning in the tristate area, no one besides the residents of Cleveland will know you won never mind remember wining in Cleveland.

10 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

The keystone of America's heartland, steel mills that fired up America's rapid expansion, the original home of Rockefeller's Standard Oil, birthplace of Halle Berry...how could you?

While there is historical context to the area I don't place much value on a history book. As for Halle, it's been a while since Sword Fish.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company