Quinnen Williams

Jet_Engine1

On 2/10/2019 at 5:38 PM, sec101row23 said:

Lol...so that settles it then.  

Besides, your entire premise is completely wrong.  You can’t simply rely on Gase to scheme receivers open, it’s silly to think so. Your example of Nagy and the Bears doesn’t support what you say either.    There needs to be talent.  Again, if Isabella is the WR Maccagnan walks away with, he’s failed.   

Huh?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/10/2019 at 8:12 PM, BCJet said:

So Nagy didnt have a significant  influence on the Bears offense?  Do you have an actual point are you just saying Im wrong?  Im not saying you can put 4 mediocre players at WR and except the offense to be good.  Im saying that a good coach, which I believe we have, and a QB with an elite ceiling (which I also believe we have) will make good WRs great and avg WRs good.

We have talent on offense.  Robbys last 4 games when Sam had a center with 2 working hands 23-336 and 3 TDs, thats a talented player.

I wanted to fire Bowles last year and hire Nagy when he was still the OC in KC but hey we wouldn’t have enjoyed another horrific season

On 1/28/2019 at 11:59 PM, RobR said:

Someone will trade up for Haskins.....he's the only legit QB prospect in this draft and I'm not a big fan.....but some team will.

With Murray now deciding on football, there may be several teams interested in trading up for him. He may even be better than Haskins in the long run, with the right team and system 

On 2/10/2019 at 2:05 PM, sec101row23 said:

How is Ferrell a consideration at 3 and not Metcalf?   I’d be extremely careful selecting Ferrell that high and expecting him to be an impact edge rusher.   

I’ve been watching more tape of Ferrell.  Tbh I’m seeing a lot of Shaun Ellis in him and that’s not a good thing

On 2/10/2019 at 3:00 PM, sec101row23 said:

If you think that Metcalf is only about size then I don’t know what to say to you.  It’s a pretty futile discussion from there.   

AJ Brown had the same QB and for the same amount of time and had 122 more catches. Can you explain that to me? Also, have you watched his film? Looks like more of 3rd round player. He had a some drops and very little separation against Alabama and LSU when he faced Greedy Williams. He's not even the best receiver on his team and doesn't warrant a 1st round pick - even later. I'm far from alone with this opinion. 

7 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

AJ Brown had the same QB and for the same amount of time and had 122 more catches. Can you explain that to me? Also, have you watched his film? Looks like more of 3rd round player. He had a some drops and very little separation against Alabama and LSU when he faced Greedy Williams. He's not even the best receiver on his team and doesn't warrant a 1st round pick - even later. I'm far from alone with this opinion. 

No WR is worth a top 5 pick in this draft

Archived