College fans, who should I be watching today?

Jetster

Big games on today with supposed NFL talent. I know Deebo Samuel for South Carolina, Clelin for Clemson, how about some other worthy players that we'd like to see in the Green & White, or whatever the hell color our uniforms will be next year? 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Big games on today with supposed NFL talent. I know Deebo Samuel for South Carolina, Clelin for Clemson, how about some other worthy players that we'd like to see in the Green & White, or whatever the hell color our uniforms will be next year? 

Few guys to watch off the top of my head.

Jachai Polite - Edge Rusher for Florida is on now. Plus Deebo who you mentioned above.

ND -- RB Dexter Williams; WRs Boykin and Claypool

Clemson -- the entire DL -- Wilkins, Ferrell, too bad Lawrence is suspended.  I see Ferrell as better fit for 4-3; but who knows what scheme we may have next year.  I also love Tee Higgins, WR.  Next in the line of great Clemson WRs, but he is not draft eligible unitl next year.

Oklahoma --- OTs Bobby Evans and Clay Ford plus WR Marquise Brown.  Ignore their defense.

Bama -- RBs Josh Jacobs (underused but could be great pro) and Damien Harris; Quinnen Williams is a beast, but interior DL. Probably about a dozen other guys worth watching.

13 minutes ago, Lith said:

Jachai Polite - Edge Rusher for Florida is on now. Plus Deebo who you mentioned above.

Clemson -- the entire DL -- Wilkins, Ferrell, too bad Lawrence is suspended.  I see Ferrell as better fit for 4-3; but who knows what scheme we may have next year.  I also love Tee Higgins, WR.  Next in the line of great Clemson WRs, but he is not draft eligible unitl next year.

Oklahoma --- OTs Bobby Evans and Clay Ford plus WR Marquise Brown.  Ignore their defense.

Bama -- RBs Josh Jacobs (underused but could be great pro) and Damien Harris; Quinnen Williams is a beast, but interior DL. Probably about a dozen other guys worth watching.

Pretty good list. 

OT Jonah Williams, WR Hollywood Brown,  OLB Polite, and DT Q Williams are probably the only 1st round pick targets playing today whether in a trade back scenario or not - that will be jets related. 

You named off most the mid round crowd. I’d add the two Florida Backs. They’re likely day 3 ppl but that’s about where I see Mac spending any draft currency on backs. I like Scarlet myself, tho Perine has very James White w/NE vibe. 

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Pretty good list. 

OT Jonah Williams, WR Hollywood Brown,  OLB Polite, and DT Q Williams are probably the only 1st round pick targets playing today whether in a trade back scenario or not - that will be jets related. 

You named off most the mid round crowd. I’d add the two Florida Backs. They’re likely day 3 ppl but that’s about where I see Mac spending any draft currency on backs. I like Scarlet myself, tho Perine has very James White w/NE vibe. 

Not sure how I could have missed Jonah Williams -- wouldn't mind seeing him protect Sam for the next decade.  Really want to see how the two OU tackles handle the Bama edge rushers.  Great opportunity for those guys to make a lot of money for themselves with a good shwoing tonight.

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

To see all the good future Browns players, obv

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

To see all the good future Browns players, obv

Yea, because the Browns are the next dynasty after the Patriots. What can go wrong with the dick flopper, Jarvis Landry, Callaway, Jamie Collins coached by the bounty hunter. 

Im sure with any letdowns or injury, this crew will rally around each other under pressure. 

2 hours ago, Lith said:

The bolded is the kind of players I love to look for.  A guy that is at a school with great depth and is stuck behind higher profile players either due to numbers or injury.  The type of guys that fall a few rounds lower than they should.

15 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Michigan just punted with 8 minutes left in the game down 34-13. We killed Bowles for a similar move.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Harbaugh is the ultimate over rated coach to go with the fact that he is a giant AH. Hopefully after this is he off the Jets radar forever.

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

field goal kickers are so sh*tty in college.  The % of guys who rise to the occasion vs those that choke in these bowl games is about 1 to 10.

They're all terrible.

I have no idea why they even try outside 38-40 yards.

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Renfrow was born to be a Patriot but the Jets need to look at him. He just gets open.

No thanks. He has 1 TD, and when asked why he said, because of Ross & Higgins are that good. Give me that kid from Virginia in the slot #4. Kid had 12 catches, 100 yards & 3TDs. I can't even pronounce his name but this kid had quicks & snatched the ball with his hands. 

Archived