JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the age of 31, I would like to see the Jets be good throughout an entire season.  I’m so tired of this sh*t.  The Patriots have dominated the division my entire adult life and I’m just sick of it already.  Even the Rex years we went to conference championship, we never dominated any of those years.  It gets tiring year in and year out rooting for a team that can never get it done.  I’m literally praying that Sam can change this in the next few years to come.  

At the age of 31? Sit down child. You’re way too young to fully understand. You got 30 more years coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

At the age of 31, I would like to see the Jets be good throughout an entire season.  I’m so tired of this sh*t.  The Patriots have dominated the division my entire adult life and I’m just sick of it already.  Even the Rex years we went to conference championship, we never dominated any of those years.  It gets tiring year in and year out rooting for a team that can never get it done.  I’m literally praying that Sam can change this in the next few years to come.  

Youll be dead by then

Tired already? Think about another 15 years of this and then you’ll be where I sit. lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived