JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Of course it isn't.  Just venting.  Would like to see him get legitimately knocked on his ass at some point today before they pull him.  (Probably at the half)

I hate Brady but we all know he is protected and I’m sure Anderson knows.  Frustration or not gotta be smarter

Just now, VinnyT16 said:

Trumaine Johnson....not what you want from your 72Million dollar free agent

This guy on Twitter PlayLikeAJet has been going back and forth with me trying to tell me that this guy who on;y played in 10 games this year was a "top-flight" free agent acquisition 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's what you get when you announce you're firing the coach after week 10 and then you don't do it until the end of the season. Not canning him months ago was preposterous from the standpoint of the organization.

I think they’re wholly terrified of trying to find a new coach and were hoping that Bowles would give them a reason to keep him 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

It's pretty remarkable that we're, basically, playing with a whole new secondary, and if you told me that Trumaine and Claiborne were back there, playing 10-15 yards off the wide receivers, I'd believe you.

I have NEVER seen a Defensive scheme this awful.  Ever.  

Totally agree. It's awful. It's a scheme that makes scrubs like Bortles and Barkley look like HOFers. Nothing that replaces this could be nearly as bad. This defense will look a lot better next year. 

Archived