JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Screw the oline. They should get good at their job first. It's like the millennial food server who gets the order wrong, acts like your bothering them when asking for service (cause they're busy playing with their phone), and then wants a thousand dollar tip on a 17 dollar bill. The oline can piss off. I'd cut them all after this year.

Don’t forget that they also call you “man,” and the word “sir” is never given a thought. 

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Offensive line stinks! They had some balls messing with his car honestly 

Agreed.  Someone was trying to convince me they weren’t that bad lol. I mean I’m not defending the terrible play calling but Darnold doesn’t even have a chance to throw a deep ball if they wanted to

4 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

lol. you think this is about Bowles and Bates protecting the future?

No... I’m saying that’s the only benefit.  How would you feel if the sieve O line got Darnold a shoulder injury that required rehab and would never be the same again?

Glad to see Bowles go.  Afraid they still won’t get it right.  Right move is to hire an offensive mind that can develop a QB.  Right move for draft is to trade our top pick to a QB hungry team (maybe Giants) for multiple picks.  One of those draft picks has to be an OT in 1st rd and pass rusher lb in 2nd rd.  We need to improve entire Oline and cut guys like Winters, Skrine.  Robby Anderson does not deserve a big contract.  Leonard Williams is a nice player but doesn’t deserve JJ Watt type money.  We need to sign interior lineman like Faneca to provide leadership and great oline play.  We need a playmaking RB.  We need to sign a defensive coordinator who understands when we play NE that Brady wants to throw to the RBs and TEs against us.  We need to draft long armed DBs that know to turn their head and look for the ball when the WR signals the ball is coming.  Guys to build around- Darnold, McGuire, Cannon, Enunwa, Burnett, Herndon, Legget, Shell, and another year to look at Harrison.  On defense Adams,  Jordan Jenkins(reminds me of Bryan Thomas) , Leonard Williams (at right price), Mark Anderson- (resign and start next year), Darron Lee, Mayes, Nickerson, 

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Right? He's 31 years old and complaining about years of watching bad football? Millennials… LOL I've been WATCHING this s**t for 50+ years

So by your logic I should just sit down and shut up instead of complain about the team I’ve loved since birth through no fault of my own except for my pops?

So by your logic I should just sit down and shut up instead of complain about the team I’ve loved since birth through no fault of my own except for my pops?

My son just walked out due to boredom. I tried to get him to like the ravens like hi Baltimorean momma but no go. He’ll be here complaining soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived