JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just feel sad for me as a Jets fan, the only sport I can even stand watching for a whole game and this is what we are given as far as Sunday entertainment-a team run by jokers who are more concerned with being politicians than they are about being NFL owners.

This! 

2 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

You’re probably joking...but that debate would be 1,000 vs 1

Darnold looks like he will be good. I dont remotely understand they hype behind Adams. I've never seen a player move more and do nothing. Undisciplined aggression and takes himself out of plays far too often. Doesnt force interceptions and relies on guessing to get negative tackles, while taking himself out of plays.

2 minutes ago, British Jet said:

Manita is literally Spanish for little hand. Pique is holding out his hand. 

You cant pick a random Spanish slang word and claim it’s a common soccer reference. 

We invented the game mate. 

Invented the game but gave it no style.

Manita means hand and when you put 5 on someone you give them a hand... it’s pretty straight forward.

Just now, British Jet said:

Manita is literally Spanish for little hand. Pique is holding out his hand. 

You cant pick a random Spanish slang word and claim it’s a common soccer reference. 

We invented the game mate. 

You also invented rugby as well. Two sports you can’t seem to win the World Cup in. ?

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

am gonna poison Fouts beard

Weird story....I was meeting up with a bunch of friends last weekend, one of our buddies was home on leave from the Air Force. Anyway, we agreed to meet up at the Buffalo Wild Wings near the mall because its a pretty central location for all of us, and it especially worked for me because I was finishing up my Christmas shopping in that area. Not my first choice, basically the Applebees of Sports bars, but convenient.

I finished my shopping, and figured I go over to the restaurant and secure a table, but when I walked in the place was almost empty. Just a few tables taken, and a few people sitting at the bar, so I grabbed a spot at the bar and ordered a Guinness while I waited.

While I was sitting there, the guy a few seats over starts bs'ing with me. Nice guy, turns out hes a Chemist, owns a company that does water testing for large facilities, places like Hospitals, Water Parks, Large resort pools etc. He was talking about contaminants and where they come from. He was saying how a large vector was facial hair, and how all facial hair longer than 1/2" was a major carrier of Fecal Matter. 

So long story short, Dan Fouts beard is totally full of sh*t.

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

dude. just shut your bloody gob...

image.png.2f8babaa52dbda62b3b77785050ff6fe.png

So your argument is based on the 3rd entry, which also points out that it’s just a Spanish slang word, in urban dictionary? Over someone who’s followed football for over 30 years and knows nobody ever uses this term in football, just because you’re too stubborn to admit you tried to be smart and you were wrong?

Cool man, I’ll leave you to it. ?

4 minutes ago, SheaRay said:

Stop it. He's the GOAT. Underpaid. Turns undersized white guys into HOF'ers. 

All he does is win. He should be admired not hated. 

So go become a Patriots fan and you can ballwash him all you want.

Well now that that game is out of the way I can watch some good, competitive, well coached football the rest of the day. This has been one of the worst Jet seasons I’ve seen in maybe my life. Painful pathetic football week after week. It’s finally over. What a deflating season. Worse than a Brady football.

Archived