JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

So go become a Patriots fan and you can ballwash him all you want.

You guys are pathetic. If you can't appreciate his play you're not a real football fan. Not to mention he's a team guy. 

Wishing cheap shots on someone is moronic. You do realize this is entertainment? 

JJ Jones with the catch!  Interesting guy.  Comp I read was small school John Brown.  Made the Chargers as an UDFA returner out of West Georgia.  Jets probably scouted him when checking out Dylan Donahue last year. Great speed/workout numbers, but very small and no real college production.  Had a 72 yard punt return TD in the preseason, but didn't do much in the regular season and has been on the Jets PS since he was cut in October.

I am done with Henderson.  He can run, but his problem has been fumbling and he puts it on the carpet to end the year?  Enough is enough.

9 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Weird story....I 2as meeting up with a bunch of friends last weekend, one of our buddies was home on leave from the Air Force. Anyway, we agreed to meet up at the Buffalo Wild Wings near the mall because its a pretty central location for all of us, and it especially worked for me because I was finishing up my Christmas shopping in that area. 

I finished my shopping, and figured I go over to the restaurant and secure a table, but when I walked in the place was almost empty. Just a few tables taken, and a few people sitting at the bar, so I grabbed a spot at the bar and ordered a Guinness while I waited.

While I was sitting there, the guy a few seats over starts bs'ing with me. Nice guy, turns out hes a Chemist, owns a company that does water testing for large facilities, places like Hospitals, Water Parks, Large resort pools WTC. He was talking about contaminants and where they come from. He was saying how a large vector was facial hair, and how all facial hair longer than 1/2" was a major carrier of Fecal Matter. 

So long story short, Dan Fouts beard is totally full of sh*t.

n ice story!!!

I don't feel bad at all by not paying much attention to this team this season. 
It looks like i did better with my time. If Macc isn't out with Bowles tomorrow then it will be more of the same

I wonder what the DSM-5 has to say about someone who comes to the game thread every week to say they didn’t watch the game. Hmmmmm. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

10 minutes ago, British Jet said:

So your argument is based on the 3rd entry, which also points out that it’s just a Spanish slang word, in urban dictionary? Over someone who’s followed football for over 30 years and knows nobody ever uses this term in football, just because you’re too stubborn to admit you tried to be smart and you were wrong?

Cool man, I’ll leave you to it. ?

can we agree its a futol, not scocer, thang...  they dont use it in england, but then catenaccio exists, its italian, btw

29 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

If he played on the Chiefs you'd be calling him a star. It's hard to be a star on a bad team especially if you're the only weapon. Opposing teams just have to worry about doubling him and the hell with everyone else. They will always have an extra man to do it because the Jets o-line is terrible...meaning that they don't have to blitz to get pressure or put an extra man in the box to stop the run.

It's not hard to catch a ball and if he was playing on the Chiefs he wouldn't see the field. And when did he get doubled? It seems like the Patriots strategy was to eliminate Herndon not Anderson. Which tells you everything you need to know about Anderson.

8 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

He can leave his playbook at a Wendy's nobody would want it. 

I disagree. The paper quality of his playbook is better that the quality of the toilet paper in Wendy's restrooms so somebody would rather wipe with that.

Archived