JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

can we agree its a futol, not scocer, thang...  they dont use it in england, but then catenaccio exists, its italian, btw

I’ll agree it’s not a soccer thang, yeah ?

Catenaccio, for what it’s worth, is an Italian tactical system, as most teams in Serie A play a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2. 

Lets get back to talking about how rubbish the Jets are anyway. 

Wonder if this puts us in pole position to play the Jags in London next year...

14 minutes ago, SheaRay said:

You guys are pathetic. If you can't appreciate his play you're not a real football fan. Not to mention he's a team guy. 

Wishing cheap shots on someone is moronic. You do realize this is entertainment? 

I didn't wish a cheap shot on him you goober.  There's a difference between saying "don't wish injuries on players" and shoving a McDonald's-width straw up his ass to smell what he ate for breakfast.

I played QB and still f*cking hate Tom Brady.  He's an arrogant smug piece of sh*t who I will always remember for not only cheating for his rings, but on cheating on his pregnant wife too.

The only pathetic thing here is pretending that "aPpReCiAtInG bRaDy" makes you a better football fan than anyone else.

Sam is at press conference. Tell the truth Sam

Well Bowles is worst coach I’ve ever played under. Bates is a freakin joke. Adams is a big mouth and our defense, OL, WR’s SUCK. I’ll be heading back to California to play for a west coast team as soon as my contract is up here. Happy New Year ? 

1 minute ago, British Jet said:

Catenaccio, for what it’s worth, is an Italian tactical system, as most teams in Serie A play a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2.

fwiw, i was under the impression it was the sorta park the bus defensive clampdown emplyed by the Italina side once it was up a goal.

jets are rubbish, yes. 

arsenal ( may fave Englisg side) also still wilt like pussies vs big clubs.

sigh.

1 minute ago, British Jet said:

I’ll agree it’s not a soccer thang, yeah ?

Lets get back to talking about how rubbish the Jets are anyway. 

Wonder if this puts us in pole position to play the Jags in London next year...

Lest Burnley actually Won a game today. Meanwhile the Jets look like the Jets. 

Sad I don't feel the joy I should that Bowles is getting canned.

7 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

btw, saw the end of the Giants/Girls game...  i didnt know the one knee= two feet thang...  did yall?

Moronic rule- 1 knee equals 2 feet. I could see 1 knee and 1 foot. If it’s 2 feet in then it should be 2 knees in or 1 foot and 1 knee. 

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

fwiw, i was under the impression it was the sorta park the bus defensive clampdown emplyed by the Italina side once it was up a goal.

jets are rubbish, yes. 

arsenal ( may fave Englisg side) also still wilt like pussies vs big clubs.

sigh.

It’s a bit of everything to be fair. But yeah it’s generally a term for the emphasis being on the defensive system, 5 at the back etc. 

Italians in the 90s made a living off being defensively solid and winning games 1-0. Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Baresi. All up there in the list of best defenders to play the game. Anyway, I digress. 

Arsenal flatter to deceive in many ways, I don’t actually think they’ve changed much under Emery to how they looked under Wenger. 

Probably boring people on this thread now, Baker just threw a pick. Funny how he changes when he plays a good D. 

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I played QB and still f*cking hate Tom Brady.  He's an arrogant smug piece of sh*t who I will always remember for not only cheating for his rings, but on cheating on his pregnant wife too.

Wow. Did he really?

16 minutes ago, choon328 said:

It's not hard to catch a ball and if he was playing on the Chiefs he wouldn't see the field. And when did he get doubled? It seems like the Patriots strategy was to eliminate Herndon not Anderson. Which tells you everything you need to know about Anderson.

Herndon has had a lot of bad dropped passed all year and seems uninterested when running his routes sometimes so it's not that hard to take him out. Plus, unless you were at the game or can get your hands on coaches game film we really don't know what kind of coverage the Patriots had on Anderson because the TV view only shows the front seven.

Just now, STLuLu said:

Herndon has had a lot of bad dropped passed all year and seems uninterested when running his routes sometimes so it's not that hard to take him out. Plus, unless you were at the game or can get your hands on coaches game film we really don't know what kind of coverage the Patriots had on Anderson because the TV view only shows the front seven.

Well then how do you know he was doubled then? You're the one who stated that. And again what does any of that have to do with dropping passes?

23 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I didn't wish a cheap shot on him you goober.  There's a difference between saying "don't wish injuries on players" and shoving a McDonald's-width straw up his ass to smell what he ate for breakfast.

The only pathetic thing here is pretending that "aPpReCiAtInG bRaDy" makes you a better football fan than anyone else.

I'm not sure what's more hysterical.

Tom cheats or you played QB. One day you can tell us some stories. 

42 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I wonder what the DSM-5 has to say about someone who comes to the game thread every week to say they didn’t watch the game. Hmmmmm. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If you can go into all 16 of those threads and quote a comment I made, I will buy you season tickets for next year. 

For the record.

8 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Gilmore is really good. I thought Anderson fought hard today, but the more physical guys will be able to shut him down. You seem to be right on Herndon, some games it looks like he's stoned.

14 minutes ago, SheaRay said:

Done plenty of it here already buddy.  2 of my teammates are in the NFL too.  Don't know that would be hysterical to you unless you've accomplished absolutely nothing in your life to be proud of and need to attack that in others to prop yourself up.

It's proven Tom cheated, no amount of polishing that knob by you is going to change that.

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Gilmore is really good. I thought Anderson fought hard today, but the more physical guys will be able to shut him down. You seem to be right on Herndon, some games it looks like he's stoned.

Robby tried hard today and has been a bright spot to end the season but it’s so noticeable how their DB’s were all over our guys(not always legitimately either) and yet we were giving up huge cushions. To be fair to Robinson and Jones I thought they both improved and showed something. A couple if times they had right coverage and the Pats just made plays. And yes Gilmore is really good 

35 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Wow. Did he really?

No.  Not really.  He never actually married her.

44 minutes ago, choon328 said:

It's not hard to catch a ball and if he was playing on the Chiefs he wouldn't see the field. And when did he get doubled? It seems like the Patriots strategy was to eliminate Herndon not Anderson. Which tells you everything you need to know about Anderson.

Where do you even get this sh*t?  Was their #1 CB shadowing Herndon around the field? 

22 minutes ago, jack48 said:

they were not married.  she WAS pregnant

+1.  You beat me.

18 minutes ago, SheaRay said:

I played plenty of QB.  Would you think it was funny?  Maybe, but not when I was playing WR or corner. 

13 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Another one that beat me to it.

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Girlfriend/Fiancé*

Bridgette Monahan was pregnant with their child when Brady met Giselle.

Wasn't Giselle pregnant with their child before Moynahan gave birth?

You're wasting your time, but ok. 

You’re a detail oriented fella. Why don’t you just tell me exactly how many game threads you’ve popped up in the last, let’s say 5 weeks to tell us you didn’t watch and we’re watching Cleveland or some other game. I’m pretty sure you already know. I’ll take your honest word for it.

I was only playin of course but we can do it if you’d like. We both know it’s generally true without getting hung up on semantics

12 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

No.  Not really.  He never actually married her.

Where do you even get this sh*t?  Was their #1 CB shadowing Herndon around the field? 

+1.  You beat me.

I played plenty of QB.  Would you think it was funny?  Maybe, but not when I was playing WR or corner. 

Another one that beat me to it.

Wasn't Giselle pregnant with their child before Moynahan gave birth?

Honestly, I was going off memory lol.  You could be right.  Either way, scummy look for Brady.

10 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

You’re a detail oriented fella. Why don’t you just tell me exactly how many game threads you’ve popped up in the last, let’s say 5 weeks to tell us you didn’t watch and we’re watching Cleveland or some other game. I’m pretty sure you already know. I’ll take your honest word for it.

I was only playin of course but we can do it if you’d like. We both know it’s generally true without getting hung up on semantics

I know you were just playing, but I had to atleast make the proper response. ?

I knew for a fact that I didnt state in 16 weekly threads that "I didnt watch the game". 

I just knew that it was a bet I would win! 

9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I know you were just playing, but I had to atleast make the proper response. ?

I knew for a fact that I didnt state in 16 weekly threads that "I didnt watch the game". 

I just knew that it was a bet I would win! 

lol  and I'm a recovered gambling addict (13 yrs) so I literally can not allow myself to partake ;-) 

Archived