JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Well, at least there was nothing to lose but time going through all those threads and pages. 

and entirely too much of that man.   Hey.. if you had to um... bet, who's our next coach? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

and entirely too much of that man.   Hey.. if you had to um... bet, who's our next coach? 

I have no clue. Honestly I dont think any high caliber HC will come here with a GM that should have been fired last year, let alone this year and is obviously on the hottest of seats. I could be wrong, but of course even if so, when Macc is then fired next season well have the exact convo of "What GM will want to come in with a coach from the prior regime"?

I really not that interested unless Bowles and Macc are both gone, and even then it's a toss up. 

I saw a video of the Sam and Brady handshake at the end of the game. What I liked about it was Sam’s attitude which was polite but very cool. After a bad loss when the entire team including him played poorly. Brady said a few words to him he nodded and that was basically it. You would never see Brady after an L do anything more than that. No big hugs or a ton of words and friendliness like a lot of guys. Like him or not Brady is a leader and isn’t into the histrionics of being a good loser. Same with Sam. And that’s the best I can say about the Jets today. 

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I have no clue. Honestly I dont think any high caliber HC will come here with a GM that should have been fired last year, let alone this year and is obviously on the hottest of seats. I could be wrong, but of course even if so, when Macc is then fired next season well have the exact convo of "What GM will want to come in with a coach from the prior regime"?

I really not that interested unless Bowles and Macc are both gone, and even then it's a toss up. 

meh. 

I get it. Im just lookig for who you would think it is. All the thoughts aside. Nothing will be held against you in the future. I promise. Just an educated guess. 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I think the Johnson's will go the McCarthy route. 

WHAT???  YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!!!!   lol

Me too man. Do you think he would want more GM type of say to come here and would that be a positive or negative for you?  Sincere question. O always dig your thoughts. 

12 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

WHAT???  YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!!!!   lol

Me too man. Do you think he would want more GM type of say to come here and would that be a positive or negative for you?  Sincere question. O always dig your thoughts. 

I think that he might if he can get it. I dont think it would be a positive because I dont really believe in McCarthy. But I think he couldn't do any worse than Macc. 

3 hours ago, choon328 said:

Well then how do you know he was doubled then? You're the one who stated that. And again what does any of that have to do with dropping passes?

Because I know the Pats like every other Jets fan should. Belichick always take away a teams most dangerous threat and that aint Chris Herndon. It's sure in hell aint Kerse and it aint Enunwa. It certainly aint the Jets running game. By process of elimination that leaves Anderson. 

13 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Because I know the Pats like every other Jets fan should. Belichick always take away a teams most dangerous threat and that aint Chris Herndon. It's sure in hell aint Kerse and it aint Enunwa. It certainly aint the Jets running game. By process of elimination that leaves Anderson. 

Boomer even said at halftime that the Patriots weren't going to let Herndon beat them and that's why he only had 1 reception. But you know better than anybody I'm sure. Anderson is nothing special. He had a solid 3 game stretch in an otherwise bad year. If you're talented you find a way to make plays. His only playmaking ability is speed. As a runner he is below average in terms of making people miss in the open field.  And again, what does the coverage a team plays against him have to do with catching the ******* ball when it hits his hands?

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

Boomer even said at halftime that the Patriots weren't going to let Herndon beat them. But you know better than anybody I'm sure

No but I do know that Herndon aint beating no body. Please break it down to me when and where he lead the Jets to victory. 

1 minute ago, STLuLu said:

No but I do know that Herndon aint beating no body. Please break it down to me when and where he lead the Jets to victory. 

When has Anderson led the Jets to victory? I never said Herndon was great, what I said was that Anderson is average. Which is true. And again what does Herndon or coverages have to do with Anderson dropping passes? You still have yet to answer that. There was no need to double Anderson today. Gilmore completely took him out of the game by himself. That's what happens when a #1 CB locks up with an average WR.

8 minutes ago, choon328 said:

When has Anderson led the Jets to victory? I never said Herndon was great, what I said was that Anderson is average. Which is true. And again what does Herndon or coverages have to do with Anderson dropping passes? You still have yet to answer that. There was no need to double Anderson today. Gilmore completely took him out of the game by himself. That's what happens when a #1 CB locks up with an average WR.

Ok he drops passes. What's there to answer? He's still the Jets biggest threat and Darnold's favorite target regardless if he's average or not.

Archived