JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowles defense = 15 yard cushion by corners, safeties confused, wide open space between hashes, and more pass rushers than guys to cover each eligible receiver.

Lock up that top 3 pick. Fire everyone before I finish my ice cream tonight.

3 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

This is tough to watch..

Brady to Edelman... all day

Or I should say...Brady to anyone...all day.

I know we are banged up...but the performance of our D this season is the biggest disappointment.  Poor coaching I’m sure plays a big part.

3 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Maybe they should give Brady all day to throw.....

Also, nice illegal hands penalty - I guess the refs do know what that penalty is....

I think we should just take out the DL and put all the DB’s in we have play 10 yards off the LOS and see how that works. We can call in a rule change and request that Brady has to throw the ball by ten aligators.

Just now, The Crusher said:

The defense is abysmal. We had chances on offense but nobody held onto the ball. 

Herndon could have caught that TD. It hit him in the chest.  I hate to criticize him, though.  He has caught a lot of tough ones this year.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is this the final sighting of that burglar leaving my house with my television 

You should be less upset with the burglar and more upset at the fact that your roomate who's been giving these burglars keys to the house has just renewed his lease for another guaranteed 2-4 years.

Our D is simply not designed to play the Pats.  You need pass covering lbs to take out their rbs in the pass game.  You need shifty DBs (not necessarily speed guys) to press their small wrs and you need coverage safeties to remove the Gronk threat.  You also need an interior pass rush.

We have none of those things, so its always painful to watch.  This is really a GM level problem.

Archived