JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

with the right HC and a few good offseason moves we could be in good shape next year

Good thing we have the guy who wasted 100 million dollars 4 years ago in charge of 100 million dollars this season! His big splash last year couldn’t even be bothered to show up to practice this week. Everything seems to be going well. 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

with the right HC and a few good offseason moves we could be in good shape next year

Exactly.  We have a legit QB now who is only 21. I mean he is playing with pure crap and still marched us down the field until the officials bailed out the Pats.  We have Adams maye and couple others on d. Herndon gives us a TE we have been looking for. We have a high pick and cap space. We can improve a lot

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

OL is not nearly as bad as some think ... Empty backfield vs all out blitz and no one to throw too is not the OL fault and we saw that a few times today on 3rd and long. Bad situational play calling just like we have seen all year

I mean it’s not good

18 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Actually - sounds like nice gifts; $300 worth of steak and personalized grilling tools - he clearly thought about it. Hopefully, most of these JAGs are replaced next year....

The fact they believed they deserved better tells you everything about their entitlement and the lack of accountability on this team 

41 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

We all are. been dealing with this non-sense since 69.   

You know it wouldn't be half as bad if the Jets got as many calls as our opponents do, week in and week out. On 1 play we saw two uncalled penalties that cost the team points. It is so blatantly done to the Jets because EVERYONE knows they are virtually an ownerless team. Their owner is in England and couldn't care less about football

1 minute ago, MaxAF said:

Could have taken 3 shots downfield

Its like Bowles never has confidence in his own team. Coward ridden buffoon. Kotite would use timeouts and atleast try. Bowles is a complete fck up of a coach in every single aspect.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

No doubt they can be upgraded with a few very solid additions but most of what we are seeing is simply terrible predictable play calling

Well I certainly agree the play calling is bad. I gave the oline credit the past few weeks but overall between the bad snaps and the lack of time given to Darnold it makes it tough

Who the hell would want to “play like a Jet”? It’s the worst catch phrase ever. If they were succcessful or had a strong history then maybe it’d be ok. It’s a complete joke to say that and to actually believe that’s a good thing. Look at how many quitters we have had. It’s a complete joke. Sorry, totally random thought. 

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Who the hell would want to “play like a Jet”? It’s the worst catch phrase ever. If they were succcessful or had a strong history then maybe it’d be ok. It’s a complete joke to say that and to actually believe that’s a good thing. Look at how many quitters we have had. It’s a complete joke. Sorry, totally random thought. 

Rex’s attempt to change the culture, lol

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Want Giants to win

Update - We are getting humiliated by the Pats. Good. Let there be no doubt. Mac and Bowles must both go. Anyone see the look on Chris Johnson’s face in the tunnel before the game started? He looked really really really PIZZED off.

Jints score a big TD before the half Boys 14 Jints 7.  Cowboys more than likely sit Dak and other starters for 2nd half. If they don’t they are beyond stupid as they have nothing to gain winning this game. 

Bucs 17 Falcons 7 halftime 

Looking  ? Good thus far

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Well I certainly agree the play calling is bad. I gave the oline credit the past few weeks but overall between the bad snaps and the lack of time given to Darnold it makes it tough

Bad snaps was on the coaches Long was trying to make due with a busted up hand it was an obvious problem yet we kept marching the poor guy out there. When he was moved to guard the whole line played much better

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

west side story reference, i think...

Archived