JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A new coach isn’t fixing all of our problems guys. Unless that coach is given the keys to all football decisions, it’s just not.

You remaining Macc supporters really need to do some soul searching this offseason.

I’m not a Macc supporter, but it looks like the writing is on the wall and he’s staying, unfortunately. But I gotta believe a new coach can get more out of these dogs than Bowles has been (in)capable of. 

2 minutes ago, russelljones said:

Dude. There’s a thing called depth. The Jets have none. That’s on Mac.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

To be fair: depth is the last thing you build on a team and it is much better than it was 4 years ago. Also, they are playing without their 1 & 2 RB, 2 & 3 safety, 1 CB (although he sucks), RT, 1 & 3 WR, etc. It is hard enough to win in Gillette against the Pats and the refs with terrible coaching with your starters.

Again, they can fire Mac and I would be okay, but this team has quit and the scheme and play calling are terrible - that is on coaching.

1 minute ago, SheaRay said:

Not that it really matters but a pretty ballsy move for the OL to play any kind of prank considering just how much they suck. 

Agreed.  I mean they had maybe 2-3 games where they did their job and other than that have made life tough for Darnold

Archived