JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

To be fair: depth is the last thing you build on a team and it is much better than it was 4 years ago. Also, they are playing without their 1 & 2 RB, 2 & 3 safety, 1 CB (although he sucks), RT, 1 & 3 WR, etc. It is hard enough to win in Gillette against the Pats and the refs with terrible coaching with your starters.

Again, they can fire Mac and I would be okay, but this team has quit and the scheme and play calling are terrible - that is on coaching.

Yep.  Well said.

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Kotite>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bowles

and it isn't even close.

I lived through every one of those games under Kotite. I’m sure you did too.

this is very bad under Bowles.  Very

but Kotite was so bad...he quickly disappeared completely from the game all together.  

No coach was as bad as Kotite was as a Jet. Not even close.

At the age of 31, I would like to see the Jets be good throughout an entire season.  I’m so tired of this sh*t.  The Patriots have dominated the division my entire adult life and I’m just sick of it already.  Even the Rex years we went to conference championship, we never dominated any of those years.  It gets tiring year in and year out rooting for a team that can never get it done.  I’m literally praying that Sam can change this in the next few years to come.  

Archived