JETS VS PATS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD. FINAL GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

I've never seen a team run the ball so much down 21 in the 3rd quarter ..  Darnold only 20 passing attempts

It’s called protecting the future.  Besides, there’s no one to throw to.  Receivers have been proving that all day.

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

At the age of 31, I would like to see the Jets be good throughout an entire season.  I’m so tired of this sh*t.  The Patriots have dominated the division my entire adult life and I’m just sick of it already.  Even the Rex years we went to conference championship, we never dominated any of those years.  It gets tiring year in and year out rooting for a team that can never get it done.  I’m literally praying that Sam can change this in the next few years to come.  

The 2010 Jets ******* dominated.  I think they lost 1 game that they scored more than 10 points.

I've never seen a team run the ball so much down 21 in the 3rd quarter ..  Darnold only 20 passing attempts

And he’s clearly our best player. The game should be in his hands almost solely at this point.
The non qb sneak says everything you need to know about what the problem is with this team. Cluelessness of the purest degree.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

So Dan ******* Fouts thinks that Anderson "interfered" with Gilmore because Gilmore flopped and grabbed his jersey, but Gilmore played great man defense forcing Anderson out of bounds while pushing the facemask?  Thanks for that brilliant evaluation

Was thinking the same. 

Archived