Jets Inactives Today

jetsrule128

Jets- QB Davis Webb WR Jermaine Kearse CB Trumaine Johnson S Brandon Bryant OL Eric Smith DL Destiny Vaeao DL Folurunso Fatukasi RB Joel Bouagnon LB Jonathan Celestin T Dieugot Joseph S Charlie Miller RB Mark Thompson C Jon Toth WR Deangelo Yancey

Patriots-OL James Fereutz DE Adrian Clayborn  TE Jacob Hollister DB Duke Dawson S Obi Melifonwu DL Keiouta Davis WR Cordarelle Patterson OL Tony Adams TE Stephen Anderson OL Cole Croston QB Danny Etling DL Trent Harris DL Frank Herron LB Calvin Munson WR Damoun Patterson CB Jomal Wilitz

17 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Fatukasi should be playing right now need to see if he's better than Sheperd...actually I'm sure he is lol.

Yup. Really wanted to see him active this week.

At least Burnett, D.Jones and Clark are all up. Let the kids play.

The real problem is that our active guys are often very inactive.

Need to see some young guys step up today and seize an opportunity.  Peake and Burnett are two guys who could be in the mix for WR5/6 next year.  With the expected addition of WRs in both the Draft and FA, there may only be a chance for one of them.

1 minute ago, jamesr said:

So we have neither Claiborne nor Johnson on the field today? Who are we playing at CB? (I can assume Skrine will be good for a few extra flags today ...)

I guess it gives the young guys a chance at some playing time.

Edelman has to be drooling right now.  That little bastid is going to be wiggling for 7-yard first downs all over the place.

By the way, F that guy!

4 minutes ago, jamesr said:

So we have neither Claiborne nor Johnson on the field today? Who are we playing at CB? (I can assume Skrine will be good for a few extra flags today ...)

I guess it gives the young guys a chance at some playing time.

Either Skrine and Roberts, or Skrine and Robinson. Roberts might not start because, apparently, he was also late for some meetings this week. At least the young guys will get a chance to play some finally.

Archived