Pats are winning the super bowl

funaz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rolloffjet said:

You guys are forgetting one thing the referees roll with the pats so they can win any game. I so hope they lose though don’t even want to see them in this super bowl let alone win one more. 

Every team gets good and bad calls. Stop making excuses. Makes our fanbase look bad, and contributes to a losing culture. 

Good teams don't leave it up to the refs. 

2 hours ago, naturalscience said:

Yup. Nfl gave the fans the "pats can't win every year lose".

This year they cement the golden boy as the best with his final SB win.

If it’s rigged why do people get upset when their team loses or excited when they win?

1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

Every team gets good and bad calls. Stop making excuses. Makes our fanbase look bad, and contributes to a losing culture. 

Good teams don't leave it up to the refs. 

The bad teams that lose year after year [not the jets] have disgruntled fans and live In a fantasy world.?

LA Chargers lost this game before it even started. First of all they shouldn’t of flew all the way back to Cali from Baltimore then all the way to Boston. Should of flew right to Boston from Baltimore. Secondly they made almost no adjustments on defense. Zone against Brady? That never works. They just didn’t show up. Can’t win that way. 

7 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

LA Chargers lost this game before it even started. First of all they shouldn’t of flew all the way back to Cali from Baltimore then all the way to Boston. Should of flew right to Boston from Baltimore. Secondly they made almost no adjustments on defense. Zone against Brady? That never works. They just didn’t show up. Can’t win that way. 

I'm sure after watching the game film of the Pats/Chargers, KC will know that the way to beat Brady is to go after him. Everybody knows that if you rush and rattle him he gets flustered. The two Giant SB wins over the Patriots proves my point. When the Chiefs are on offense, deep pattern posts are the way to go. Those Patriots safeties are terrible. Mahomes must be licking his chops.

I hate the patriots, but I will give Tom Brady credit for playing like a 25 year old even though he is 42. Tommy has to be dippin it in some kinda fountain of youth. 

Only way to beat him is to rattle his teeth a few times. I'd take a couple of roughing's early to put him on notice this ain't flag football sunny boy.

yep the patsies won and it looked like they ahndled the chargers pretty easily.  but what i'd like to know is where did that patsie pass rush come from?  they have a bunch of scrubs on the dline and they were getting to rivers the whole.  and where was the charger pass rush?  bosa who?  this speaks volumes to anyone who thinks getting a bona fide edge rusher is going to turn things around for the jets.

my guess is the patsies got a large dose of home field advantage from the refs.  they were holding the whole game and then getting the non-calls on the chargers.

14 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Their offense is so predictable, same sideways throw to Edelman over and over and over. I don’t get why teams can’t stop this 

Its simple really. Most often, every single Pats player executes their assignment on the play.

Thats what they are best at. Knowing their responsibilities on every play and getting it done.

9 hours ago, Rolloffjet said:

You guys are forgetting one thing the referees roll with the pats so they can win any game. I so hope they lose though don’t even want to see them in this super bowl let alone win one more. 

Maybe they will....... wait for it..... roll off the pats this week 

absolutley terrible but its monday 

Cheaters had the Chargers number. Chargers don’t do well against the Cheaters historically and the cold weather plus the commute across the country sealed their fate. Next week will be a different story. KC is tough to beat at Arrowhead. Mahomes is dynamic and if the refs don’t hand the Pats the game they will lose against KC. 

I think there's a lil Pats PTSD going on here....

Rivers is a known playoff choker....what did you think was gonna happen?

This will be the first time Arrowhead is hosting the AFCCG. That crowd will carry the chiefs to victory.....Pats will show their true colors on the road where they are mediocre at best this season

30 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Cheaters had the Chargers number. Chargers don’t do well against the Cheaters historically and the cold weather plus the commute across the country sealed their fate. Next week will be a different story. KC is tough to beat at Arrowhead. Mahomes is dynamic and if the refs don’t hand the Pats the game they will lose against KC. 

22 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

This will be the first time Arrowhead is hosting the AFCCG. That crowd will carry the chiefs to victory.....Pats will show their true colors on the road where they are mediocre at best this season

LOVE the optimism and it’s certainly a hope I share. However, tough to bet against the GOAT versus a first time playoff player

47 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

You know who else is a known playoff choker? 

Andy Ried

This is the biggest Chiefs game since Super Bowl IV. Arrowhead is going to be rocking.

You need to understand -- the Pats are just a different team at home.

In the Brady Belichick era they're 20-3 at home in the playoffs. They're 8-7 away from home.

This year they are 9-0 at home. They're 3-5 on the road.

They're capable of beating the Chiefs but it's a different ballgame when you can't steal plays and jam headsets.

3 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

As a pats fan, I see the chiefs winning this game...

Saints being the SB champs..

Saints can actually play D now.

Chiefs can rush the passer, but can't stop the run.   I see the Pats running for 180 yards on them

Archived