Is Mac gone?

Anthony Jet

As we close out another terrible season with an embarrassing clunker with a side of off field distractions, is Mac gonna get what he deserves or does he get a pass and continue to steer this shop into the abyss?

what do you guys think? Not what do you want but what is goin to happen?

Never thought he was getting fired and still don’t, god I hope I’m wrong. 

If I knew how to add a poll I would 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how you keep him around - I think they will...but it's insane.

There's simply no logic to it.  If you keep him this year then you have to keep him for at least 3 more years.  You can't have a new coach with a new GM a year later - same dysfunctional nonsense.

They have a bottom 5 roster in the NFL.  Just can't keep him.  Would be insane

1 minute ago, Chris & Woody's Butler said:

I am in shock that no one is talking about getting rid of this guy.  This is NY.  We ran Idzik out of town and this guy get a full blown free pass?  How is that possible?  

We deserve better.  He needs to go.

yeah!  nobody here mentions it at all.  Ever.   What gives?

2 minutes ago, Chris & Woody's Butler said:

I am in shock that no one is talking about getting rid of this guy.  This is NY.  We ran Idzik out of town and this guy get a full blown free pass?  How is that possible?  

I gotta think its because of Sam and only Sam. It's been so long since radio hosts and beat writers had a real QB to talk about. It's the only reason I can possibly think of that more people aren't calling for his head. I'm curious to see if anyone calls him out on today's post game. 

In four years he’s assembled a team of Sam, Jamal and a bunch of JAGs. He just extended a WR who is hurt all the time. His FA CB is a healthy scratch today and has underperformed all season. He should be gone along Todd, Jeremey, Kacy and the rest of these dolts. But he won’t be because reasons.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

6 minutes ago, Chris & Woody's Butler said:

No one is talking about it?  That's all anyone has talked about it for a month.

1 minute ago, Chris & Woody's Butler said:

Why is this such a slam dunk?  That's my question.  I guess you're comfortable just accepting this.  I don't know why...but I guess you're happy.

Bowles is overwhelmingly the #1 reason this team plays gutless, stupid, ball.  Next year this team will improve dramatically simply by replacing the worst coach in the history of the franchise.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Bowles is overwhelmingly the #1 reason this team plays gutless, stupid, ball.  Next year this team will improve dramatically simply by replacing the worst coach in the history of the franchise.

The guys that Macc drafted that we've let go are out of football...not on other teams.  It's incredible.  There is no talent on this team.

He should be after this pathetic display of untalented yahoo's playing out the string.
I was thinking to myself just now we have some nice pieces to build upon. Burnette had a decent game and though I view him as an amazing talent I think he is a nice depth piece. Herndon I thought had a decent season along with Robby and Enunwa(when healthy) we need a receiver who gets those 50/50 balls and to fix our offensive line and run game but we do have something to build upon at least in my opinion.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Idzick spent 12 picks in one draft and came out with Enunwa not only as the only decent player out of that draft but all of his drafts. At least Mac has gotten us some depth guys an elite box safety and possibly a franchise qb.

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Idzick spent 12 picks in one draft and came out with Enunwa not only as the only decent player out of that draft but all of his drafts. At least Mac has gotten us some depth guys an elite box safety and possibly a franchise qb.

Mac's team just lost 11 or more games for the third year in a row.

That is almost impossible to do. How can any GM survive such a stretch of futility.

Anyone who supports this franchise financially under these circumstances is absolutely complicit in all of this and should be tarred and feathered.

Archived