Is Mac gone?

Anthony Jet

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

We just got embarrassed in NE, after not dressing his biggest FA signing to date, to finish the season, does that effect his job security?

I agree with you but clearly it doesn't matter. He's coming back. Get used to the idea.

1 minute ago, Chris & Woody's Butler said:

Macc has an ave of less than 5 wins a year as GM.  What coach is going to want to come here and work for him?  The guy is a loser.

Record can be out on coach and not GM.  There are a few games I can think of that Bowles lost based on bad coaching decisions alone.  

22 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

He found the franchise qb I think he’s gets a pass because of that unfortunately 

Even the QB situation should be considered a negative on his resume. I love Darnold and happy to have him and Addams. But looking at Macs body of work in general at QB, the complete whiffs on Hack, Watson and Mahommes stand out just as much as finally getting his guy

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

Bowles is overwhelmingly the #1 reason this team plays gutless, stupid, ball.  Next year this team will improve dramatically simply by replacing the worst coach in the history of the franchise.

LOL Yeah right. You mean they are magically going to have an OL and a #1 WR and RB? A pass rush will just magically appear? You can't just wave a wand and have a talented roster. Sorry but anyone defending this mess of a roster is just plain delusional. After that display today it should have shown you what it did the rest of us. You wanna see how far from contention the Jets are? Just watch a replay of this game.

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL Yeah right. You mean they are magically going to have an OL and a #1 WR and RB? A pass rush will just magically appear? You can't just wave a wand and have a talented roster. Sorry but anyone defending this mess of a roster is just plain delusional. After that display today it should have shown you what it did the rest of us. You wanna see how far from contention the Jets are? Just watch a replay of this game.

2 of their top 3 wrs and #1 rb out.  They can sign Lev Bell and shore up o line, yes.

31 minutes ago, Pac said:

You guys are going to have to come to grips with this sooner or later...  Macc isnt going anywhere.  Period.

too bad for Jets fans everywhere.  He he is terrible GM.  Just look at his sh!t drafts and the condition of the roster.  

Why do you want the Jets to lose?  

Where do I start. Signing Mo to a big contract. Signing Revis to a big contract. Signing T. Johnson to a 70million+ contract. How about Hack in the second round. How about neglecting the O- line for 4 years. Most of his DPs are no longer on the Jets. Many aren’t even in the NFL anymore. Shall I go on. Mac needs to go. No question about it. They need a clean slate. Dump the coaches, the GM and a gaggle of players and start over.....again.

1 minute ago, MaxAF said:

Where do I start. Signing Mo to a big contract. Signing Revis to a big contract. Signing T. Johnson to a 70million+ contract. How about Hack in the second round. How about neglecting the O- line for 4 years. Most of his DPs are no longer on the Jets. Many aren’t even in the NFL anymore. Shall I go on. Mac needs to go. No question about it. They need a clean slate. Dump the coaches, the GM and a gaggle of players and start over.....again.

There’s not enough space for you to go on illustrating what a waste Macc has been.

1 hour ago, Anthony Jet said:

As we close out another terrible season with an embarrassing clunker with a side of off field distractions, is Mac gonna get what he deserves or does he get a pass and continue to steer this shop into the abyss?

what do you guys think? Not what do you want but what is goin to happen?

Never thought he was getting fired and still don’t, god I hope I’m wrong. 

If I knew how to add a poll I would 

Good grief another Macc thread. He's staying

Archived