Jamal Adams is overrated

VinnyT16

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Eddie Jackson was taken four rounds later and is better. 

You dont take a safety top ten unless he’s Ed Reed reincarnate. 

Adams is good but the selection at 6 was not.

Never use a first round pick on anybody, bc you can always get that guy in the fourth bro

Said this in the game thread but his game is a ton of wasted, undisciplined movement for the sake of getting negative tackles. He's had 1 interception in two seasons and is caught out of position in the box constantly because he's guessing. The play he ran over the guard today (im sure will get IG'ed) he was about 10 yards out of position.

If you didn’t follow the Jets and I told you that the Jets fielded three players in today’s game who were selected top-six, you wouldn’t guess that either Leonard Williams or Jamal Adams were two of those players. They wouldn’t be in your first ten guesses. 

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Said this in the game thread but his game is a ton of wasted, undisciplined movement for the sake of getting negative tackles. He's had 1 interception in two seasons and is caught out of position in the box constantly because he's guessing. The play he ran over the guard today (im sure will get IG'ed) he was about 10 yards out of position.

And you know that how? Do you have any idea what his assignment was?

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

And you know that how? Do you have any idea what his assignment was?

Im assuming Bowles gives him the green light to freelance so next year will be interesting with a new staff. I dont think Adams is good enough to let freelance around the LOS. He's caught out of position way too much.

Adams is the only defensive player on the Jets who wud start for NE and NE isnt that good. The disgusting performance today, this season and the overall lack of talent on this roster is inexcusable. We can only pray McCagnan can take an online course or something and learn how to build a team.

10 minutes ago, VinnyT16 said:

Good safety but as you saw today. Very low impact. 

He's not overrated, he is in fact a very good safety.

Safety, especially strong safety, is just not a meaningful impact position in the NFL these days.  It's unfair on Adams, he can never have much of an actual effect on the game....because he is a safety.  

We just have to accept that we skipped of a number of great offensive players, so we could have....two safeties.  One who's pretty darn good.  One who is hurt.  

Such is life.

12 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Just stop already .. dude is the best player we have .. please for the love of God will the haters please go on vacation for the next 10 years while he is here ... And in the process bowl.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

you finished 4-12 and lost the last game 38-3.

YOU HAVE NO BEST PLAYERS

Jesus

Watching him trip over teammates, while trying to get to the play, reminded me of Black Friday at Filene's Basement.  This is not a professional defense.  Patriots run the same play in the end  zone.  THREE TIMES.  It is completely uncovered.  By some miracle of G-d the first two times Brady doesn't pick up the wide open receiver.  Third time, wide open  AGAIN . TOUCHDOWN..  WOW.

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I do find it interesting that the only people with this opinion, fake or not, are Jets fans.

Jets fans have more invested in the Jets than non-Jets fans. If I wasn’t a Jets fan, I’d probably find the dancing safety amusing, too 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jets fans have more invested in the Jets than non-Jets fans. If I wasn’t a Jets fan, I’d probably find the dancing safety amusing, too 

Or Jets fans have ideals how the pick he was taken with could have been used more to their liking.

You are right though, very good dancer.

Archived