WE DON'T HAVE A LOTTA DAWGS ON THIS TEAM!!!

Gas2No99

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jamal Adams has never won a f*cking thing in his life. You fake bitches who lose your sh*t when OBJ says stuff like this are gonna run in here and slurp Adams and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially considering OBJ is roughly a billion light years better than Jamal Adams.

are you really trying to compare Jamal's actions to that of OBJ’s? Come on man you’re better than that Tom. Jamal's been nothing but an upstanding citizen for this team,  unlike the crybaby OBJ . 

So tell me that what he said wasn’t true? Players like Jamal go to war for their coaches, especially when their coaches are “players coaches” like Todd Bowles is. So it’s normal that we’re going to hear him say  the coach isn’t only to blame... players need to  execute. Play makers execute ,JAG’s don’t.

I know you don’t think highly of the guy , you’re allowed to think whatever you wish. But you got to  also give credit when  credit is due. the guy is a pro bowler in his second year and that’s saying a lot. we need more guys to be accountable for their actions just like him.

I wish he was a wide receiver, he probably be a good one!

Just now, More Cowbell said:

Why are you trashing him. He's right. Good for him for calling out the lack of talent. 

??? How am I trashing him? I’ve been praising him for calling out the GM. The statements being quoted for this thread seemed confusing and could have had 2 meanings is all. You misinterpreted my stance. 

29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jamal Adams has never won a f*cking thing in his life. You fake bitches who lose your sh*t when OBJ says stuff like this are gonna run in here and slurp Adams and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially considering OBJ is roughly a billion light years better than Jamal Adams.

When did OBJ ever say anything constructive. Adams is spot on. He just playes a game where the rest of the team mailed it in

are you really trying to compare Jamal's actions to that of OBJ’s? Come on man you’re better than that Tom. Jamal's been nothing but an upstanding citizen for this team,  unlike the crybaby OBJ . 
So tell me that what he said wasn’t true? Players like Jamal go to war for their coaches, especially when their coaches are “players coaches” like Todd Bowles is. So it’s normal that we’re going to hear him say  the coach isn’t only to blame... players need to  execute. Play makers execute ,JAG’s don’t.
I know you don’t think highly of the guy , you’re allowed to think whatever you wish. But you got to  also give credit when  credit is due. the guy is a pro bowler in his second year and that’s saying a lot. we need more guys to be accountable for their actions just like him.
I wish he was a wide receiver, he probably be a good one!

Well for starters he should look in a mirror. The guy can’t cover worth sh*t. He’s a complete liability in the passing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

OBJ?  Didn't he play for the Giants at one time?

We need a defensive coordinator who plays soft zone coverage with 10 yard cushions when all of his players excel at tight man coverage, maybe one who could be here for 4 years without being fired because he is good friends with the head coach. Then we will build offensive stability by fireing every offsive coordinator we bring in after their first year.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

This team needs guys who care... maybe what he meant.  Obviously there are some issues in locker room.  Kinda like this board there are smart posters, funny posters and guys who think they are smart and funny and those that just dont care and post nonsense 

8 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I keep hearing this rumor that Todd Bowles is/was a "players coach"  How is that?  He doesn't?didn't  teach , motivate , or  disclipine  players.  I don't think that makes/made him a "players coach"  I think that makes/made him an enabler.  

He was a pretty good player. Those that can play rarely teach. Those that can’t play, teach. Bowles should have quit while he was ahead.

Yeah I mean he is right. I wouldnt have an issue with Mac getting fired as well and Dinger taking over to pick the next head coach or just assisting in the hiring process. When you have three straight seasons like we did then its a lot of everything. Bowles never got the most out of any dogs he did get either.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Yeah I mean he is right. I wouldnt have an issue with Mac getting fired as well and Dinger taking over to pick the next head coach or just assisting in the hiring process. When you have three straight seasons like we did then its a lot of everything. Bowles never got the most out of any dogs he did get either.

I ask again, if Macc sucks so bad, then why do some of you guys want to promote his right hand man and chief scout who has played a big part in shaping one of the least talented rosters in the league?

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

He didn’t do well with the cats either. The big cat Leo is still a big pussy. 

Would the HC set the tone & environment for players to become or be "Dawgs?" or is the GM supposed to have the eye to gage which college players have pro football talent and who can become "dawgs" that create a team's identity? 

In that regard, then I can see how former players who are now GMs (Ozzie Newsome, Lynch?) would have a better idea in recognizing "Dawgs" as opposed to scouts and hit on later picks.

This is a prime example of why being a “leader of men” should never ever ever ever be part of a draft analysis of a player unless he’s a QB and even then I still don’t give a rats ass. 

How many times can this dude say it’s not me, it’s them through social media/the media and expect to actually get a result?  Eventually these dudes turn on you and you’re just a mouth piece for one the worst organization in Football.  

Archived