Dwayne Haskins at 3?

VinnyT16

1 minute ago, VinnyT16 said:

Why not draft him and let him compete with Sam?

Let the best man win the job and trade the loser for a first in 2020.

Id rather have Haskins than Leonard Willaims or Jamal Adams 2.0

I see. You are trying to out buttfumble me today huh. Well it won’t work!

4 minutes ago, VinnyT16 said:

Yes but two franchise QBs are more valuable than one franchise QB and a low impact defensive player.

Uhhh no. Like another poster stayed, it doesn’t bode well for Sam’s confidence or the team’s self image. Just a bad bad bad idea like Bad Santa ? 

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Loved being the key word

The last few seasons on Netflix have been garbage.

And it’s going to be total sh*t if they continue now that the guy who played Lahey died.

I wasn't aware it was still on. I think I made it through season 8 and thought it stopped after that. 

6 minutes ago, RobR said:

I wasn't aware it was still on. I think I made it through season 8 and thought it stopped after that. 

I think they’ve made like 13 seasons now lol. Plus a couple of specials.

Some of it’s still funny, but a lot more miss than hit.

The last two seasons didn’t even have characters like J-Roc and Lucy.

33 minutes ago, VinnyT16 said:

Why not draft him and let him compete with Sam?

Let the best man win the job and trade the loser for a first in 2020.

Id rather have Haskins than Leonard Willaims or Jamal Adams 2.0

Or, draft the best O-Lineman to protect Darnold?

And if we want a 2nd QB to drive Darnold, well lookie here, we got that kid the Giants drafted already on the roster.  Win/win.

Everything in the next offseason must be building around Darnold.  O-Line.  O-Skill players.  And an O-Co and preferably O-Head Coach with a record of high scoring successful offenses.

The ship sailed on wanting other QB's.  We paid a ransom for Darnold, and he's played more than well enough to justify additional investment rather than replacement/direct competition.

Anyway, doesn;t matter what WE want, Macc is almost sure ot draft yet another D-Lineman.  It's what this organization does.

12 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I think they’ve made like 13 seasons now lol. Plus a couple of specials.

Some of it’s still funny, but a lot more miss than hit.

The last two seasons didn’t even have characters like J-Roc and Lucy.

I am the liquor. 

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Or, draft the best O-Lineman to protect Darnold?

And if we want a 2nd QB to drive Darnold, well lookie here, we got that kid the Giants drafted already on the roster.  Win/win.

Everything in the next offseason must be building around Darnold.  O-Line.  O-Skill players.  And an O-Co and preferably O-Head Coach with a record of high scoring successful offenses.

The ship sailed on wanting other QB's.  We paid a ransom for Darnold, and he's played more than well enough to justify additional investment rather than replacement/direct competition.

Anyway, doesn;t matter what WE want, Macc is almost sure ot draft yet another D-Lineman.  It's what this organization does.

Good news is that Jonah Williams played great in the Orange Bowl and only improved his draft stock.

Hopefully he has a good showing at the combine and is deemed worthy of a Top 5 pick.

Personally, I’d take him at #3 even if it’s considered to be a slight reach. 

If you think he can be a 10 year LT...then reach away I say.

Archived