Josina anderson tweet

Jetsbb

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Sickening that Maccagnan is going to survive this. Just absolutely heartbreaking,

It's outrageous and completely uncalled for.  What exactly did he do to continue at this job?  Yes he traded up to #3 where Sam Darnold fell to us but he's been mostly awful other than that.

1 minute ago, Aussie Jet said:

They should fire both. Get a GM in place to hire a head coach so the head coach reports to the GM instead of having both report to the Johnson's.

The problem is that the HC market moves so quick that if you wait to hire the GM to start interviewing you will may miss out on some of your targets 

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I want Macc fired too but after thinking about it i think the Jets won't fire him bc they'll basically be getting into the same situation again. Having to hire a GM and Coach at the same time. Ultimately the Head Coach decision wouldn't be made by the new GM and therefore they're in the same position Macc was in with Bowles. I want him fired regardless but that could be part of the thinking as well.

O MY FIRCKING GOD

You hire a gm, then he hires a coach.

This isnt hard. Well apparently it is when we are ran by doofuses.

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Bc of the current power structure you can interpret this tweet as saying her source, Bowles, has a meeting with Macc in 12 minutes and they're going to be let go. Meaning the coaching staff and Macc have a meeting with Chris Johnson and they think they'll all be let go. Bc i don't think Macc can fire Bowles.

that will make tonight glorious 

Just now, Ruby2 said:

He has had 4 years! Sorry, he doesn't get a redo now.

He Got Darnold but didnt get Maholmes. Watson, blew a 2nd on Hack.

He found one nut in 4 years, whoppdee frickin do.

What bizarro world do you Mac people live in, my god.

Love Darnold. But he is a negative against Mac if you look at his overall approach to the QB position since he been here. We shouldn’t have been in the market for a QB the year Darnold was drafted (glad we were)

3 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Also got pro bowl Adams 

2 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

O MY FIRCKING GOD

You hire a gm, then he hires a coach.

This isnt hard. Well apparently is in when we are ran by doofuses.

If the Jets were planning on doing this they should have already done it. Otherwise they're way behind the curve on hiring a coach. They'd be searching for a GM while all the good coaching candidates were being hired. 

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Also got pro bowl Adams 

Another guy I like. But he is a negative against Mac. We needed a QB, there were two on the board that have gone on to be really good. So either he wasn’t impressed (bad scouting) or valued a safety more than a QB ( even I don’t think he’s that stupid) so addams who I’m happy to have on my team is another of the 100s of blemishes on Macs record 

18 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

The kind where kevin calculated playoff permutations at the end of last year. 

11 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

So he’s hitting it, thought he was married

LOL

In all honesty I don't know that........But for some reason, as silent as Bowles is, he keeps on giving stories to the hot gal...........Just saying

Yeah he's married, he couldn't be interested.  :)

Archived