Bowles gone- schefter tweeted it

JetsYanks13

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

You can’t be ******* serious

Why not? The Jets go defensive coordinator all the time when they hire a Head Coach. 

Caldwell is the complete opposite. A former head coach with a winning record, and 2 SB rings as a coordinator.

Who are the other options right now? I'm just throwing out Caldwell as a possibility.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Why not? The Jets go defensive coordinator all the time when they hire a Head Coach. 

Caldwell is the complete opposite. A former head coach with a winning record, and 2 SB rings as an offensive coordinator.

Who are the other options right now? I'm just throwing out Caldwell as a possibility.

This dude gave us a playoff win with his awful decision making.

One of the worst tacticians/game managers out there. Makes Bowles seem like Saban on the sideline in comparison of demeanor.

Just now, Ruby2 said:

This dude gave us a playoff win with his awful decision making.

One of the worst tacticians/game managers out there. Makes Bowles seem like Saban on the sideline in comparison of demeanor.

Yes he did. When you hire a recycled coach though the hope is that they have learned from past mistakes.

I just want an offensive minded Head Coach with prior Head Coaching experience. The exact opposite of the type of guy the Jets normally hire.

It doesn't have to be Caldwell. He's just a name whose out there whose had success in the league.

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Yes he did. When you hire a recycled coach though the hope is that they have learned from past mistakes.

I just want an offensive minded Head Coach with prior Head Coaching experience. The exact opposite of the type of guy the Jets normally hire.

It doesn't have to be Caldwell. He's just a name whose out there whose had success in the league.

I agree with you on the offensive minded part absolutely.

Vachiano saying the same ol journalist bs....mac got a qb, 100 million cap space, blah blah blah.

Never do they mention how long it took to get a qb, the ones they past on, the ones he missed on, all the picks THAT ARENT EVEN IN THE GODDAMN NFL!

The media really is the enemy of the people.

Archived