Bowles gone- schefter tweeted it

JetsYanks13

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ruby2 said:

Vachiano saying the same ol journalist bs....mac got a qb, 100 million cap space, blah blah blah.

Never do they mention how long it took to get a qb, the ones they past on, the ones he missed on, all the picks THAT ARENT EVEN IN THE GODDAMN NFL!

The media really is the enemy of the people.

Vachiano is a clown he can no longer white knight for Bowles so now Mac will be his cause celebre

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Dirk sucks 

I know.  That's why it would have been good for a laugh and classic SOJ move.  Like when Kotite got axed in Philly and bonehead Hess tells him not to sign with anybody until he makes him an offer.  I'm still shaking my head over that move.  watch, Mcc will make an absolutely idiotic hire. BOOK IT.

Just now, munchmemory said:

I know.  That's why it would have been good for a laugh and classic SOJ move.  Like when Kotite got axed in Philly and bonehead Hess tells him not to sign with anybody until he makes him an offer.  I'm still shaking my head over that move.  watch, Mcc will make an absolutely idiotic hire. BOOK IT.

Im hoping he doesn't and actually makes the right move. 

5 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Cimini reported Bowles asked to be fired tonight rather than wait until Monday.

I hate to say it but he's going to get a lot of action thanks to the Rooney rule.  Whether he will be seriously considered is another story.  I think he can land a DC job but he might have to settle for DB coach.  

Let's be brutally honest.  The guy has no shot at TV.  

14 minutes ago, BikerTed said:

Feeling great like when my first wife left. Just hope it don't turn out like my second wife and I'm full of regrets dragging around that anchor for 3 years. Some guys ain't good at picking. Macc and Woody need to find someone better at picking. 

picking isn't the problem, scouting is

Archived