Jump to content

Leonard Fournette


Rhg1084

Recommended Posts

No.

Not a good locker room guy.

Lazy, teammates feel he's been milking a hamstring injury that has taken 3 weeks longer than usual to heal.

He also got into a verbal altercation with a fan in the stands and said, "I'm gonna beat yo ass!"

Come to think of it, yes, he'd fit right in here.  Let's get him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I’m seeing the Jags could be looking to get rid of him? If so jets should be all over him. 

Why? 

Fournette wouldn't be anywhere near as helpful to the Jets offense as Le'Veon Bell.  Fournette is totally useless as a receiver... so when he is on the field the QB might as well just scream to the defense, "It's a running play!"   His bruising running style exposes him to heavy impact constantly... which leads to injuries.  

Whereas Bell protects his body, and when he is on the field... the defense has no idea if it is run or pass.

This is a no-brainer.  Le'Veon. Bell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I’d rather over pay for Bell. Who’s 10x better. 

Just too expensive for a RB and we’d have to make a long term commitment to him as well. Great back, no question but it’s just to risky and we have so many other needs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, BigO said:

Just too expensive for a RB and we’d have to make a long term commitment to him as well. Great back, no question but it’s just to risky and we have so many other needs.

For the millionth time.  Fraud agency is a scam.  The players are almost all overpaid JAGs and stiffs.  You can't fill these "needs" you speak of in fraud agency.   The only hole those players will fill... is cap space.

Le'Veon Bell is a special player.  If you must overpay somebody...and it has to happen anyway,  IT MIGHT AS WELL BE LE'VEON BELL!  A guy that will undoubtedly make Darnold, and the Jets, better.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BigO said:

Just too expensive for a RB and we’d have to make a long term commitment to him as well. Great back, no question but it’s just to risky and we have so many other needs.

It’d be a 2-year committment and then annual non-guaranteed team options after that.

There are like 2 non-QB veteran contracts in the NFL with more than 2 years fully guaranteed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, usanyj said:

I got a kick out of that idea......

was that in bad taste?

I would sign Hunt in a second. There are plenty of guys playing in the league who’ve done things as bad or worse then him. If you want only choir boys, you’ll have to look long and hard to fill a roster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Why? 

Fournette wouldn't be anywhere near as helpful to the Jets offense as Le'Veon Bell.  Fournette is totally useless as a receiver... so when he is on the field the QB might as well just scream to the defense, "It's a running play!"   His bruising running style exposes him to heavy impact constantly... which leads to injuries.  

Whereas Bell protects his body, and when he is on the field... the defense has no idea if it is run or pass.

This is a no-brainer.  Le'Veon. Bell.

He's not useless as a receiver, he had 32 receptions in 13 games last year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pac said:

David Caldwell and Doug Marrone...  the ones that got away.

Jags get to AFC Championship game.  Suck season after.

Pac:  lol ok guess the Honeymoon is over!

 

Jets gets to AFC Championship game, then suck for next 4 years.

Pac:  Rex was the 2nd greatest HC in Jets history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It’d be a 2-year committment and then annual non-guaranteed team options after that.

There are like 2 non-QB veteran contracts in the NFL with more than 2 years fully guaranteed.

 doesn't Bell want 4 years guaranteed? Aren’t there other teams that would offer more years guaranteed than 2?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...