Do you trust Maccagnan?

The_Jet_Nation

1 hour ago, The_Jet_Nation said:

Huge off season for gang green. We need a proven HC. We need to spend huge cap space wisely on free agency.

We need to draft a stud with the 3rd overall pick. Sounds easy. Let’s hope Maccagnan doesn’t Hackenberg this up.

He’s already proven......to be mistrustful.

He didn't hire bowles.

His first round picks have been good compared to the rest of the league..

His free agent/trades have been hit and miss.

His biggest flaw has been from 2-7 in the draft.

So yeah, I trust him with the 3rd pick. Other than that his record is either suspect or non existent.. But if we fired him, there's a pretty good chance his replacement would have come with just as many question marks.

No

He's not abysmal, and has made some good moves. However his bad moves outweigh these, and overall his strategy (if one genuinely exists) does not sit well with me, especially where O line is concerned.

I'm hoping he surprises me this off season, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 minutes ago, jamesr said:

No

He's not abysmal, and has made some good moves. However his bad moves outweigh these, and overall his strategy (if one genuinely exists) does not sit well with me, especially where O line is concerned.

I'm hoping he surprises me this off season, but I'm not holding my breath.

Agree. There has been some good picks, trades, and FA value signings, but his Misses have been BRUTAL and the neglectful non-investment into the OLine is catching up with the team. 

Archived