NFL Head Coaching News and Rumors

sec101row23

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, freestater said:

Yup. I agree with this. Young aggressive, hc exp. This guy should be kn the list

Offensive genius to most.  HC experience to fall back on.  That Dolphin team, to me, won more games than I thought their roster should have won, with a QB I didnt like at all. 

1 hour ago, KRL said:

Are people's memories that short???  Why would anyone trust McDaniels after what

he pulled in IND???

This 100%.  To go ever further, why would anyone trust any Patriots assistant ever?  The Belichick disciples have been an unmitigated disaster every time, with the sole exception of O'Brien (and even in his case, only 5 years of a 25-year coaching career were with the Pats).

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Offensive genius to most.  HC experience to fall back on.  That Dolphin team, to me, won more games than I thought their roster should have won, with a QB I didnt like at all. 

We need someone develop a QB. Tannehill got worse over the past 3 years. I'll pass.

Yeah, and mothballing their best RB and WR in favor of Frank Gore and Danny Amendola. Imagine how many games they could have won if their HC wasn’t a stupid a$$hole!

3 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Yeah, and mothballing their best RB and WR in favor of Frank Gore and Danny Amendola. Imagine how many games they could have won if their HC wasn’t a stupid a$$hole!

Yeah, wouldnt be on the GM for making the trades.  As if Ajai is anything special. 

Landry should have been kept but maybe someone didnt want to pay him.  Wait, its easier to blame the HC.  Its always on the HC.  Has to be.  In fact hes probably just a stupid a$$hole!

6 minutes ago, choon328 said:

We need someone develop a QB. Tannehill got worse over the past 3 years. I'll pass.

Maybe you should read Gases resume?  Hes known for his work with QBs.  I know this is shocking but sometimes its the QB who just sucks.  But back to the subject, before blowing out his knee, twice, Tannehill had his best season, by far, under Gase.   The only time he looked like a real QB.

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I’d like to believe Sam has more upside than tannehill. Plus, he was pulling wind out of his backside with Moore and cutler like someone previously said. I thought gase made that place over achieve

One bottom line is the number of black head coaches being fired. Even Marvin Lewis. And if Wilks fired after one season and Joseph after two seasons it's not good optics. And are there any good black coaches rumored to be elevated to HC. I haven't heard too many names. 

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Seriously.  Quite literally the single worst playoff coach in league history.  I'm sure Marty Schottenheimer and Jim Mora will send him a fruit basket or something as a bit of thanks for taking on such an honor.

Watch them hire Hue Jackson instead!1

Yeah, wouldnt be on the GM for making the trades.  As if Ajai is anything special. 
Landry should have been kept but maybe someone didnt want to pay him.  Wait, its easier to blame the HC.  Its always on the HC.  Has to be.  In fact hes probably just a stupid a$$hole!

Blame the GM for giving him good players that he refuses to use? Alright then.

My DREAM LIST w/coaches who are available. MAKE IT HAPPEN TANNY!!!!

McCarthy - HC

OC - Adam Gase

QB Coach - DeFillipo

OL - Doug Marrone

TEs - Jimmie Johnson

DC - Marvin Lewis

LBs - Greg Williams

DLine - Mike Pettine 

DBs - Vance Joseph

OLBs - Kevin Greene

ST - Boyer

11 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

One bottom line is the number of black head coaches being fired. Even Marvin Lewis. And if Wilks fired after one season and Joseph after two seasons it's not good optics. And are there any good black coaches rumored to be elevated to HC. I haven't heard too many names. 

I wish people would stop worrying about optics, the coaches that have been let go were all let go because of their performance not due to the color of their skin.

Archived