Jets Pressers

JetsFanatic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

@RichCimini: Today's media schedule for the Jets: Open locker room at 11. Christopher Johnson at 2. Mike Maccagnan at 2:30. #Jets

m.twitter.com/RichCimini

It's going to be nauseating listening to Mac.  I'm sorry but he should NOT be making these huge upcoming decisions.

Could you imagine giving Mac the ability to hire a HC, draft 3rd and spend $100+ Million.  It's insane.

he is terrible which is why I said correctly no big time coach will want any part of the jets-their roster is awful and the guy that built it is running the show-nobody of substance will knowingly walk into a situation where their boss is awful and the same boss will determine the roster. Yes  Mac brought us Sam but the only reason is because thankfully he is so bad a closing deals Cousins didnt want to come here

First question I would ask Mike Maccagan is, "After so many misses in the draft and failures in free agency, why should you stay the Jets GM going forward?" 

Second question I would ask, "after making Todd Bowles your fall guy for past failures will you take 100 percent ownership for your drafts going forward, or will you again cede control to the next Jets head coach?"

9 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

First question I would ask Mike Maccagan is, "After so many misses in the draft and failures in free agency, why should you stay the Jets GM going forward?" 

Second question I would ask, "after making Todd Bowles your fall guy for past failures will you take 100 percent ownership for your drafts going forward, or will you again cede control to the next Jets head coach?"

It's a shame the reporters following this team lack the guts to ask anything close to this.

4 hours ago, kmnj said:

he is terrible which is why I said correctly no big time coach will want any part of the jets-their roster is awful and the guy that built it is running the show-nobody of substance will knowingly walk into a situation where their boss is awful and the same boss will determine the roster. Yes  Mac brought us Sam but the only reason is because thankfully he is so bad a closing deals Cousins didnt want to come here

where was it said that Mac was Todd's boss?  i believe you are incorrect in this point.

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

Clown fiesta in full force.  Just fire the GM already.  Who is going to want to work with a lame duck GM with no power. 

We are officially going to waste Sam’s rookie deal. House cleaning will be in 2 years and we will go back to looking like an unstable mess again. What a disaster. 

Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

This team take advantage of any opportunity to look like fools. Put the presser on SNY for Christ sake. This is their chance to give the fans some hope and insight. They look like cowards and pathetic. I can go on an on. What’s the point!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sounds like Woody did Todd a favor

Archived