Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JetsFanatic

Jets Pressers

Recommended Posts

@RichCimini: Today's media schedule for the Jets: Open locker room at 11. Christopher Johnson at 2. Mike Maccagnan at 2:30. #Jets

m.twitter.com/RichCimini

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

@RichCimini: Today's media schedule for the Jets: Open locker room at 11. Christopher Johnson at 2. Mike Maccagnan at 2:30. #Jets

m.twitter.com/RichCimini

It's going to be nauseating listening to Mac.  I'm sorry but he should NOT be making these huge upcoming decisions.

Could you imagine giving Mac the ability to hire a HC, draft 3rd and spend $100+ Million.  It's insane.

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's going to be nauseating listening to Mac.  I'm sorry but he should NOT be making these huge upcoming decisions.
Could you imagine giving Mac the ability to hire a HC, draft 3rd and spend $100+ Million.  It's insane.

You don’t need to imagine, he’s staying.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he is terrible which is why I said correctly no big time coach will want any part of the jets-their roster is awful and the guy that built it is running the show-nobody of substance will knowingly walk into a situation where their boss is awful and the same boss will determine the roster. Yes  Mac brought us Sam but the only reason is because thankfully he is so bad a closing deals Cousins didnt want to come here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First question I would ask Mike Maccagan is, "After so many misses in the draft and failures in free agency, why should you stay the Jets GM going forward?" 

Second question I would ask, "after making Todd Bowles your fall guy for past failures will you take 100 percent ownership for your drafts going forward, or will you again cede control to the next Jets head coach?"

  • Upvote 5
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

First question I would ask Mike Maccagan is, "After so many misses in the draft and failures in free agency, why should you stay the Jets GM going forward?" 

Second question I would ask, "after making Todd Bowles your fall guy for past failures will you take 100 percent ownership for your drafts going forward, or will you again cede control to the next Jets head coach?"

It's a shame the reporters following this team lack the guts to ask anything close to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

It's a shame the reporters following this team lack the guts to ask anything close to this.

I hope someone will ask those types of questions. Someone who doesn't need him or his minions as a anonymous source.

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Macc always sounds like he just took a fistful of quaaludes.

Which is ridiculous considering the amount of coffee that assh0le drinks.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

@RichCimini: Today's media schedule for the Jets: Open locker room at 11. Christopher Johnson at 2. Mike Maccagnan at 2:30. #Jets

m.twitter.com/RichCimini

Any word from Lockeroom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Can someone post a link of where we can watch this. Thanks 

This franchise is gutless. Pathetic. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking a page out of the Knicks playbook here. No access, no answers. I feel bad for the season ticket holders. Unbelievable.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't normally have a press conference with the Owner/CEO - If Mac skips the press conference that is news worthy. Look today, no owners/CEOs, just GMs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kmnj said:

he is terrible which is why I said correctly no big time coach will want any part of the jets-their roster is awful and the guy that built it is running the show-nobody of substance will knowingly walk into a situation where their boss is awful and the same boss will determine the roster. Yes  Mac brought us Sam but the only reason is because thankfully he is so bad a closing deals Cousins didnt want to come here

where was it said that Mac was Todd's boss?  i believe you are incorrect in this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MMehtaNYDN: Christopher Johnson that the new #Jets head coach will report directly to him... NOT GM Mike Maccagnan. 

So the reporting structure remains the...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

LOL

THEN WHY KEEP MAC!?!?! if he had this little faith, why not clean house?? Audition Heimerdinger and elevate Bates as a band aid while we look for a long term gm this offseason and then a coach next offseason when there aren’t a ton of opening and competition!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as if this ******* khunt had any clue about football...

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clown fiesta in full force.  Just fire the GM already.  Who is going to want to work with a lame duck GM with no power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team take advantage of any opportunity to look like fools. Put the presser on SNY for Christ sake. This is their chance to give the fans some hope and insight. They look like cowards and pathetic. I can go on an on. What’s the point!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

Clown fiesta in full force.  Just fire the GM already.  Who is going to want to work with a lame duck GM with no power. 

We are officially going to waste Sam’s rookie deal. House cleaning will be in 2 years and we will go back to looking like an unstable mess again. What a disaster. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

This team take advantage of any opportunity to look like fools. Put the presser on SNY for Christ sake. This is their chance to give the fans some hope and insight. They look like cowards and pathetic. I can go on an on. What’s the point!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sounds like Woody did Todd a favor

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...